PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny Manziel will probably be there for our 1st round pick, no matter where it is. Just saying...

Look at Ridley. BB needs some introspection. I don't know what the F is going on in that coaching

Hey BB thanks for benching Ridley and perhaps costing us this game.

Huge break there. I would not have been happy if that call had gone against us.

In general, it seems to me that refs should not throw the flag when a team is stupid enough to throw into triple coverage, but I guess sometimes it works out.

3 guys on Gronk and that is our best option? Wtf

If Brady wants to survive the rest of this year/career, his pass attempts per game need to be 25-30 max with Ridley getting a ton of carries. We just never are patient with the running game. It needs to evolve and become the focal point of the team.

Unnessarry roughness on Hooman! Look at that push!

They did the same thing in JETS games in OT. Not even one Run. Just throw to Gronk all the time

It's not a matter of running the ball. One of the big problems is running Blount.

I think we're all perplexed why they don't run Ridley.

Blunt is a useless waste, rather not run him at all.

The Pats got away with that one. It wasn't PI. I am sure that Jets Insider is exploding right now.

They did the same thing in JETS games in OT. Not even one Run. Just throw to Gronk all the time

It's pathetic.

If Ridley doesn't become the feature back from here on out I'm going to honestly begin questioning Belichick's coaching acumen. It's just so obvious.

Me too, BradyFTW!. It's gone from a head-scratcher to WTF for me.

horrible call on pass interference

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 58s
17 breaking open in 1-on-1, throw instead to well-surrounded Gronk. And a bad call for PI is the bail out.

Yes. Its the playcalling...

Maybe Unc Rico was right... Bench Ridley for a while so he comes out with fire.

And Ridley immediately leaves the game after singlehandedly getting the first down.

Ridley still could have converted that, but apparently Belichick likes to give the RBs carries in inverse proportion with how good they are

Terrible call to be honest. Either way that throw should've never been thrown into triple coverage.

Sucks we had to spot Miami two touchdowns before we put our best RB in.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes