PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, who HASN'T sustained an injury on this term so far?

Just not our year...maybe we should just tank it and get some higher picks...

Is it just happenstance that many of our injuries this year are to guys who have a significant injury history? I really wonder if there is just something about how certain guys play. Amendola, Talib, Gronk, Vollmer. I mean, anyone can get a freak injury, but it does seem like some guys stay healthy and some don't.

Either way, this team cannot overcome these injuries, I don't think. We would be a better team if you took our two leading scorers -- Brady and Gost -- and gave us back all the other guys.

This has not been a good 24 hours as a Boston fan.

Get well soon, Sebastian..

Someone has a patriots voodoo doll and is doing bad things to it.

always injuries....this year it's been to key people every week and they are serious injuries

Another key injury, but I'm sure it will get overlooked as everybody has jumped on the Brady sucks bandwagon.

That and McDaniels. Hopefully Dante can work some magic again. Can our offense really get any worse? Really friggin frusterating as soon as we get an elite d our offense turns to ****.

Its never Bradys fault

Yes cos Brady has to CATCH his own passes too?
Brady hasn't been playing up to par but what kind of confidence can he have when the new guys either drop the ball or are in the wrong place half the time??

Oh My God, what did we ever do to piss off the football gods, all key players are falling like flies :bricks:

If Ridley doesn't become the feature back from here on out I'm going to honestly begin questioning Belichick's coaching acumen. It's just so obvious.

They did the same thing in JETS games in OT. Not even one Run. Just throw to Gronk all the time

Vohlmer down. Just cant get a break. The Gods hate us:bricks:

I've been thinking this since the 2007 season. This would have been the first time since that season that the team came completely together (top offense AND top defense). Then we have the offseason from hell and now injuries have taken almost ALL of our key players. I mean, look at the names:

Mayo
Wilfork
Vollmer
Talib
Kelly (who is not a superstar, but was having a really good season thus far)

It's sickening. What's worse is they aren't injuries that will last a few weeks. Mayo and Wilfork are done for the season and, from the looks of it, Vollmer may be heading to IR too. I'm obviously jumping the gun on that one, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Just not our year...maybe we should just tank it and get some higher picks...

I 100% agree. At this point it's a better strategy for the health of the organization to try to get some higher first round picks for the draft.

bolden hit the spin button too early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents