PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries today? I am at my kids soccer game in Ludlow lol.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I have never been angry when we won, but today...BE HONEST,Brady was garbage today, he's been garbage for weeks. Who was that guy playing QB TODAY for the patriots? will the real TB12 show up someday?

FYI your Jets are already behind

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I have never been angry when we won, but today...BE HONEST,Brady was garbage today, he's been garbage for weeks. Who was that guy playing QB TODAY for the patriots? will the real TB12 show up someday?

did you actually watch the game or were you just sitting at your computer mashing the refresh button on nfl.com's game center? brady was pitching beautifully in the second half.

I don't know how this team continues to win despite everything that has happened in the off season and all the injuries and Brady not playing his best and the rookies having problems. But we are 6-2 despite everything. So proud of this team overcoming everything and continuing to win.

Go Pats! :rocker:

Easy, we are fans of a well-coached team with perhaps the greatest QB of all-time and a bunch of mentally tough players who, though young, have been through some wars already. They should only continue to learn and improve as the season goes on.

Awesome. Just an awesome team effort in the second half. Straight domination.

Go back and read the first half comments--embarrassing, just plain embarrassing. I wonder what kind of fans patsfans are.

good win, thought brady was pretty good in second half. the entire team was, just keep it up boys.

6-2, baby! That's all that matters. We're onto Pittsburgh.

Suddenly into November. Home game vs Steelers then the bye, then onto the second half:

Mon, Nov 18 @Panthers
Sun, Nov 24 vs. Broncos
Sun, Dec 1 @Texans (Homecoming! varsity jackets!)
Sun, Dec 8 vs. Browns
Sun, Dec 15 @ Dolphins
Sun, Dec 22 @ Ravens
Sun, Dec 29 vs. Bills

Re: Ridley not starting... WTF

Even though Blount did run well later in the game I still don't think he should be getting a single important carry unless all of Ridley, Vereen, Bolden are injured or too winded. Each drive is critical especially when your team is as decimated as ours and each game is a dogfight. I get wanting to limit his carries but you'll have plenty more chances for that when Vereen comes back.

To only make things even more confusing, when we're up 10 and around 2 minutes left Ridley is back in. I understand those runs aren't completely meaningless but if you're trying to limit his touches that's an excellent opportunity for it.

Is it possible that they know they won't re-sign Blount and are using him up now to keep Ridley fresh for the end of the season. There's a reason they're not over-using Ridley that I suspect is a little deeper than "Belichick sucks" or "McDaniels sucks".

Only reason I can think of is Ridley is still fumbling in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News