PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Colts POST game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the first down play call on the 2nd to last drive really made this more interesting than it should. had we even ran the ball 3 times we wouldve gotten a first down. they couldnt stop the run.

Could someone tell me if we won or lost? I can't tell.

I swear some people can't enjoy a win here on this board for more than 5 minutes...

I would just like to add this:

manning-throw-down-o.gif

:D

Did anyone ask Brady why he was so fired up at the end? During the kneeldowns? Something obviously happened.

Re: Manning says best matchup to exploit Garcon Vs McCourty?

Why don't they match McCourty on the best receiver anyway? It seems to happen every week that Arrington is on the "#1 option."

Because McCourty is a LCB and they almost never switch the side a corner plays on for matchup purposes, how it's been for years. Next year tho they'll have Bodden at RCB so we won't have to worry as much about the #1 playing Arrington/Butler.

IMO Manning saying that makes no sense whatsoever. Garcon is at his best against corners who dont play physical and can't stop Garcon from getting position. McCourty is a very physical guy who forced McCourty away from the middle of the field all day. Garcon vs. McCourty when Garcon hasn't been consistent this season is not a good matchup at all for Indy.

the first down play call on the 2nd to last drive really made this more interesting than it should. had we even ran the ball 3 times we wouldve gotten a first down. they couldnt stop the run.
The last two offensive series for the New England Patriots was puzzling. The New England Patriots should have gone two tight ends, two wide receiver set with BJGE in the backfield. Just friggin' run the football. Is that too hard?

Last edited:
they dont sell woodhead jerseys :mad:

ESPN schlubs still trying to ballwash pay-a-ton......(sperm-an, jackoffsan, and pilfer.....) "we came just a few seconds from seeing again why he is the best QB of all time...at least that's what I think (dilfer)...(rest of talking heads "oh yeah of course".......Dilfer continues: "But he can't keep doing it all by himself" etc ad nauseum....No....our defense **** their pants in the 4th qtr and coaches played soft...until Cunningham FINALLY got to manning enabling the pick....if we could have gotten ANY pressure on manning...THIS GAME WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CLOSE...No pass rush and sporadic/inconsistent D is our Achilles heel this yr

they dont sell woodhead jerseys :mad:

Just jersey shirts for now, give it time, with Christmas coming up, I'm sure there's a rush on production on #39 jerseys, or at least, make some Woodhead name plates and put them on the old Maroney jerseys!

Only player in history who can throw 3 picks to lose a game against it's biggest rival 10 months after throwing a pick to lose the SuperBowl and still get hailed as the greatest of all time. Please....

Last edited:
ESPN schlubs still trying to ballwash pay-a-ton......(sperm-an, jackoffsan, and pilfer.....) "we came just a few seconds from seeing again why he is the best QB of all time...at least that's what I think (dilfer)...(rest of talking heads "oh yeah of course".......Dilfer continues: "But he can't keep doing it all by himself" etc ad nauseum....No....our defense **** their pants in the 4th qtr and coaches played soft...until Cunningham FINALLY got to manning enabling the pick....if we could have gotten ANY pressure on manning...THIS GAME WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CLOSE...No pass rush and sporadic/inconsistent D is our Achilles heel this yr

Hell that's nothing. You should have seen Jamie Dukes on NFL Network. He was borderline furious Indy lost. Then at the end of the segment he threw in a "How's Brady doing without Randy Moss."

Just fine, Jamie. And FU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case