PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Chargers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone surprised he forces it to Gronk? He doesn't exactly have too many playmakers that get open consistenly apart from him. Funny how people have been saying that for a few years....
The thing is that you didn't have to force it into grok that last time. could've used the middle of the field call timeout then went for td at least we could've gotten 3

Offense is really struggling, especially the OL. Need to find a win here then hope they can get Fleming back and fix the blocking.

I don't feel like it was a bad decision by Brady, i'd pick Gronk on Te'o all day

It was an awful execution, he didn't plant his feet before the throw, thus weaking the strenght of it

There was no forced throw to Gronk.....he was wide open. It was an underthrow. Plain and simple.

Since when did Brady think he had Aaron Rodgers' arm? This is the second time he's thrown a ball he shouldn't have. Granted, both times would have been touchdowns had he completed them but if your getting pressure from both sides, don't throw the damn ball.

From what I saw on the Brady INT, there were 2 Chargers barreling down at him.

He had time but I think he panicked and rushed it just a bit.

The rush caused it. It wasn't Tom forcing it. Gronk was open. Rush caused Tom to abandon mechanics, and led to int.

From what I saw on the Brady INT, there were 2 Chargers barreling down at him.

He had time but I think he panicked and rushed it just a bit.

Yea, pair that with the fact Brady got LEVELED 2 plays earlier - it certainly made him raise awareness

O-line is giving up awful, key sacks and lots of pressure on what seems like 80% of snaps

We're beating the Chargers on both sides of the ball, but two mental errors are obviously the difference in this game.

Hopefully Bill lights a fire under these guys, can't keeping shooting your self in the foot and expect to walk out with a win against a good team.

Brady has to take that sack there. You're in field goal range. Take the bump and pick up three points.

OL needs to tighten the f up.

and why aren't we running it more? Geez.

I don't feel like it was a bad decision by Brady, i'd pick Gronk on Te'o all day

It was an awful execution, he didn't plant his feet before the throw, thus weaking the strenght of it

Because of the rush is why. The rush forced the throw to be early. Tom needs his mechanics

fumbles happen, HOF QB's forcing throws off their back foot at the end of the half for the 2nd time in a month is pretty unpredictable and unacceptable.

The Guy has 7 ints. Was it good No.Was that a bad play Yes, but ints happen.

Turnovers have been the difference in this game. The Pats would be at least 10 points ahead of the Chargers right now, possibly 21 points.

Is anyone else surprised that these last two games teams with no vaunted pass rush are getting so much pressure.
Just different game plans. They certainly can rush the passer if the QB is not Mobil

so far for a second week in a row the pass protection isn't there

hopefulyl we can make use of the ball after the half. We messed it up last week.

RUN FIRST, pass last. This is not 2007. This offense is not built for all this passing.

We should have had 7 on the first drive and at least 3 on the last drive of the half.

@FitzyGFY: Pats just shanked a 3 foot putt on the 9th, and their opponent is up 1 hole at the turn. But we know who's got hot clubs for the back 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST