PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Chargers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 turnovers, 1 point behind on the road.. defense looks ok..

We will win this game...

I miss Norv Turner..

We just continue to shoot ourselves in the foot. Miraculously we are only down one point. That was an awful throw but also the protection is crap. Two games in a row where we've had issues namely Solder. He has been pathetic.

It's not miraculous. The Pats are dominating the game. This would be a blow out right now if the Pats didn't shoot themselves in the foot.

• Agree
Reactions: SVN
HFA on the line and this is how they come out?

I am starting to think that ship has sailed. Our last 4 games are not cake walks. We could easily end up 11-5

fumbles happen, HOF QB's forcing throws off their back foot at the end of the half for the 2nd time in 3 games are pretty unpredictable and unacceptable.

Fumbles returned for a TD 'happen,' but interceptions don't?

This is worse than the Green Bay game. We should be up 24 to 7. The defense is only given up seven points so they're playing well the offense on the other hand is playing like crap and keeping San Diego in the game

**** happens.. still an entire half to get out with a win..

brady has a noodle arm!! time for the JAG

Is anyone surprised he forces it to Gronk? He doesn't exactly have too many playmakers that get open consistenly apart from him. Funny how people have been saying that for a few years....

Is anyone else surprised that these last two games teams with no vaunted pass rush are getting so much pressure.

I am starting to think that ship has sailed. Our last 4 games are not cake walks. We could easily end up 11-5

Pats are down by 1 point at the half. They have outplayed the Chargers at the LOS all game long. The LaFell fumble for 6 and the Brady bonehead throw are the only reasons this game is close.

Pats get the ball at the start of the 2nd half and the Chargers have no punter.

As long as BB tells McDaniels to grow up and RUN the damn ball, this will be in W column and the Pats will have Miami and Buffalo at home and the Jets away.

Brady's throw was awful, yes.

But i'm very worried about that o-line. Very poor performance, specially Solder and Wendell
Solder was lucky to have Mankins to cover for his inadequacy and mistakes......as SOON AS Mankins left.....solder has been exposed......his days here are prob numbered

this is like the colts game. we had bad pass protection but had a great running game to nullify it.Now they have abandoned the run for some reason .

I'm just a simple lurker here. I'm following the game thread to get some other folks' perspective, but I have to say, the attitude by a lot of posters here is ridiculous. True, the Pats are not having their best game, but to hear some folks here, it's the end of the world.

Bah.

Is anyone surprised he forces it to Gronk? He doesn't exactly have too many playmakers that get open consistenly apart from him. Funny how people have been saying that for a few years....

He didn't force. Gronk was open. Rush made Brady throw prematurely. This was a direct result of the rush getting to Tom. Tom gets 1more second, he sets his feet and its a td. The oline isn't playing well.

I thought that after the 1st Illegal hands to the face call, Levy was going to be on top of it. However, Ingram beat Solder both times with hard shots to the facemask jacking Solder's head back..

Also, thought there should have been a flag for a late hit by Addai on Gronk's TD.

The Pats mistakes, however, are what have them trailing by 1..
Not sure what Brady was thinking on the interception but he clearly didn't get the ball high enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back