PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Cardinals game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He clearly doesn't get the second foot down inbounds

Toes on his second foot was in. Heel did not come down until after he had possession.

How insane is this place if the Patriots dare get behind by a few points? They hold Arizona to a field goal here they are in a one possession game with an entire quarter to play. Stop complaining, relax, and just evaluate the team. This is what football looks like you freaking dummies.

That challenge will hurt us when its time for that late game drive

Not saying I disagree with this, but if true, they might as well just regroup for next year and look to the draft. I mean, Hernandez may be done for the year, don't know about Welker and what he has going on, and there are no great lineman coming to the rescue to replace the terrible ones on the Pats. Yes Connolly is out, but waters is done and we'd stuck with Solder now.

do society a favor please ... you know what I mean ... curtains

really easy for the cards. run in 1 and 2nd and pass on 3 and goal. TD. Easy

This game is 5 yards from over. We won't score 11.

How insane is this place if the Patriots dare get behind by a few points? They hold Arizona to a field goal here they are in a one possession game with an entire quarter to play. Stop complaining, relax, and just evaluate the team. This is what football looks like you freaking dummies.

going 16-0 will raise your team's expectations lol

You can hear a pin drop in that stadium

Not saying I disagree with this, but if true, they might as well just regroup for next year and look to the draft. I mean, Hernandez may be done for the year, don't know about Welker and what he has going on, and there are no great lineman coming to the rescue to replace the terrible ones on the Pats. Yes Connolly is out, but waters is done and we'd stuck with Solder now.

I'd break this down in detail, but this is a game thread. Suffice it to say that Welker wouldn't be on the roster if they didn't think he'd recover, Solder will improve and Connolly is better than Thomas.

do not comprehend. Haven't seen any of the game though.

You were saying?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Outcoached...outplayed.....:bricks:

Here comes Brady Montana, game ain't over folks.

dont give up hope.. nows the time

its a 2 TD game, with a whole quarter to go

this game is not over, but for that to be true the offense will need to finally show up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST