PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Cardinals game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenges have never been BB's strong suit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

why challenge that.

arrington is like those 40 awareness CB in Madden. Backpedals with no one behind him. He is glitched

Nobody pushes out of bounds with more verocity than a Patriot Defensive Back. Nobody.

Good challenge his feet were clearly out

He clearly doesn't get the second foot down inbounds

its a catch, his left foot never touched white, it pivoted inside (and i think thats what BB is looking at)

Pats haven't sacked Kolb yet because he is getting rid of the ball quickly and knows where he wants to throw. Brady is acting like this is his first time ever playing QB

TFB got hit a couple times early. If you let that happen, its game over. The game announcers quoted the Arizona "D" as saying as much.

I don't even know what to say. The offense is beyond awful. The d is doing what they can but they have been on the field the whole game. Nothing I have seen leads me to think this team will not get killed next week.

Bad. Challenge as well.

I hate everything about this game :bricks:

People are crying about every play. They aren't bothering to think about why the plays are failing. Thomas and Solder are major liabilities out there right now. Hernandez is out. Welker seems to be less than 100%. Lloyd still doesn't seem to be on the same page with Brady on anything deeper than 5 yards or so. The backup TE has stunk. The Patriots moved the ball when they were going 4 and 5 wide, but the O-line doesn't allow for that to happen consistently, because we need to keep Brady from becoming a corpse.

Given that, I'm not sure what the hell people are expecting the OC to do.

Not saying I disagree with this, but if true, they might as well just regroup for next year and look to the draft. I mean, Hernandez may be done for the year, don't know about Welker and what he has going on, and there are no great lineman coming to the rescue to replace the terrible ones on the Pats. Yes Connolly is out, but waters is done and we'd stuck with Solder now.

it is a shame they can't call that holding on the replay. Hand in his facemask on that one

BB just challenged that so he would not need to revise his postgame address to the media:

"We are outplayed in every phase of the game: offense, defense, special teams…AND COACHING."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST