PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alamo's Predict The Score 2022 Alamo’s Predict The Score Contest: NE vs CIN

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Post your predictions here for Week 16, New England Patriots vs Cincinnati Bengals

This contest is open to everyone, it's both a weekly and a season-long contest. Stakes are bragging rights.

*********** PLEASE NOTE THE SLIGHT CHANGE FOR THIS SEASON *********

******** Above the reply box is now an area to make your score prediction: ************

Here's an example of what it looks like:

1663094983358.png

You just slide the red markers and select your score, and then post your reply with your prediction and any additional comments in this thread so we can keep it the same way it always has been, with the exception of having you pick your score. This allows either me or @alamo to update the results much faster, ie: I've been posting the results within a day or two after the game :)

Getting back to the rules, as a one-time allowance for computer problems, forgetfulness, or whatever, one week (2 for 2022) can be missed and will be assigned that week's average score.

SCORING:

Your score is the COMBINED deviation of your predicted score for the Pats and opponents REGARDLESS OF DIRECTION.
For example, if you predict Patriots 31 Bengals 23 your score is how many points off of 31 the Pats are (over or under does not matter) PLUS how many points off of 23 the Cardinals are (over or under again does not matter). Game winner does not matter. Lowest score wins.

You may change your prediction at any time before kickoff, which the window will close at that time and your selection will stand. Please keep this thread to predictions only (after you make the pick), no back-and-forth discussion of the game. A short comment explaining your pick is OK and encouraged after you've made your selection.

Good Luck!

Close, but we get this one:

CIN: 20
NE: 23

Sorry, not happening... the Bengals might be the best team in the NFL right now

CIN 27
NE 19

Bengals 28

Pats 17

Bengals 27
Pats 20

Bengals 35

Patriots 9

We mange three FG's.

Kittens 24

Patsies 16

Changed my prediction now I say Pats 24 Bengals 20. We can and will pressure Burrow. Massive win as I think the Dolphins game is winnable.

Last edited:
Unfortunately
Bengals 26
Pats 21

Greetings,
Patriots 17
Bengals 28
Celticboy04

Patriots 38
Bengals 11

My reverse-jinx shtick doesn’t work anymore. We are on to Cincinnati!

Pats 20
Bengals 17

Patriots 12
Bengals 38

Bungles 31
Pats 20

Pats 32
Cats 31

Patricia's Patriots 16
Bengals 26

Witness a Christmas Miracle : Patriots offense will score more than 13 points!

CIN 34
NE 19

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back