PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Cardinals game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How insane is this place if the Patriots dare get behind by a few points? They hold Arizona to a field goal here they are in a one possession game with an entire quarter to play. Stop complaining, relax, and just evaluate the team. This is what football looks like you freaking dummies.

I think the problem is that the offense hasn't shown much to give people confidence in it moving forward. Welker's the only one cleanly beating his man, and he seems to be having a problem with reading the ball coming to him (consistent with a concussion). If the offense puts a drive together here, people will settle down a bit.

Arizona is playing a damn smart game. Good on them.

Does anyone follow football?........The Cards are 8-2 in their last 10,they have terrific CB's......a very fast defense and they're making their own breaks......Welker doesn't catch that ball and Brady is rattled.......get used to it.

Last edited:
What game are watching? Kolb is 14 for 24 for 142 yards. No exactly a passin dynamo.

EDIT: after the replay, he will be 13 for24 for 133 yards.

Let's see, he has the Cards up by two scores, has moved the chains effectively in the second half, is showing a lot of confidence dispite the pressure being put on him, hasn't panicked or made a mistake and just scored a TD. The performance I'm watching by TB is what I would expect from Hoyer. There's still a quarter to go.

You know, as much as I hate losses, I love seeing the bandwagon crybabies whine and throw temper tantrums when the team they've invested some emotion in lets them down.

It happens kids. Your tears are delicious and your exit is appreciated.

Stop ******* throwing to ochocinco

Going to be hard for the offense to move it better. The cards D is going to tee off on brady even more with a 11 pt lead.

Surprised Gronk hasn't had a bigger game... still plenty of time left.

stop tthrowing to lloyd please

Beautiful catch and drag by Lloyd!

Lloyd is making the critics shutup with catches like that

See? Remember this team?!?! This what they are supposed to look like. Games like this. This is what teams that compete for championships look like. Not arena ball bs, not pink hat pageantry. Goddamn football. Shut up.

Thats a Catch. So at least they wasted a Challenge/TO too.

Wow. that's a major league catch (IMO at this point)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes