PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Cardinals game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the goat today? Tom Brady or Nate Ebner ?

They have a ST player blocking on the outside against a big linebacker,this is a case of a bad decision not to use a protection scheme,while punting deep in your own territory.:bricks:

Every year its the same thing. Offense struggles in the first few games. I'm not sure why this surprises us each year. I guess it is just hard coming off the SB and then seeing this but this is a completely new offense with a new OC so ... yeah, probably should have seen this coming. It would be nice if these receivers would stop dropping the ball tho. :mad: Its like its just ... so close.

Wes Welker led the NFL in drops for a reason. He is on a nice streak right now, Super Bowl, last week , this week

That's very misleading because of the giant number of receptions he has.

A much more accurate representation would be % of your receptions that were drops, and Welker isn't even in the top 10 on that.

Re: The Official Patriots vs Cardinals game threadn

Relax, everybody. The Patriots are a football team again. This is what football looks like. Good ebb and flow and the Patriots look to be very much in controll.

Well now that the Pats have a stout defense and a good runnIng game, everyone wants the Madden football back.

Brady gonna' come out nice and pissed off now.

Brady to Gronk incoming.

Honestly tho....where the fck is Gronk in the play calling? Can't they figure out ANY way to spring him?

Cool story. You can go play video games now since you don't have any reason to continue watching the game.

Pathetic quitters....can't stand 'em.

Hilarious. The team has looked pretty bad for almost 3/4 of the game and my comment is outlandish and I'm a defeatist. Yeah, okay.

Last edited:
Man, we really needed to hold them to a FG there. The way the offense is playing, and the way the Cardinals are playing defensively, I just don't see how the Pats can recover.

I would give up and watch cartoons if i were you. we're doomed.

BB isn't wearing his hoodie! That is the reason why we're losing!

Reality Check Sunday...That is what I call week 2...

McCourty has been covering Fitzgerald well all game. Granted he is getting help from Gregory.

…and help from the pass rush. An extra second or two and Fitzy will not be contained.

we need to find a passing game quick

Apparently Ridley is our only offensive weapon today :)

Where the hell is Gronk and why isnt he involved in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference