PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Cardinals game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
patriots1-articleLarge.jpg

There really is some amount of errors going on out there.

let's see....

the offense always sucks when the defense is dong something good....and vice versa...

so im pretty sure we're about to get a TD, and make it look like pitch and catch at that

Man, we really needed to hold them to a FG there. The way the offense is playing, and the way the Cardinals are playing defensively, I just don't see how the Pats can recover.
Don't fret my boy, its still early.

the good thing is things like Welker dropping a sure pass, a punt block etc. aren't fundamental problems just pure variance

Welker dropping passes is not a "variance" its a habit.

Well, the good news is the other teams in our division need to play the Cards too. They are a good team. 19 possessions I think for their opponents and only one TD allowed. And that was on a broken play after a big kickoff return.

Great defense. Great special teams. Most blocked kicks in the league in the last couple of years.

Brady gonna' come out nice and pissed off now.

Brady to Gronk incoming.

Relax, everybody. The Patriots are a football team again. This is what football looks like. Good ebb and flow and the Patriots look to be very much in controll.

Tell you what if I were there I would be booing--pay good money for an game and they don't show up for the game--and I don't get pissed often but I'm pissed today--That being said a quarter and a half to go lets go boys-

Done venting

Pretty embarrassing effort so far.

I'm going to blame this game on George Bush. Somehow it is his fault.

No........the pats need to stop screwing off .... Luck has nothing to do with...... Bad reffing has nothing to do with it

The pats offense is limp wristed and Brady is leading that charge today

I think we could do without the homophobic comments.

Man, we really needed to hold them to a FG there. The way the offense is playing, and the way the Cardinals are playing defensively, I just don't see how the Pats can recover.

Cool story. You can go play video games now since you don't have any reason to continue watching the game.

Pathetic quitters....can't stand 'em.

This is a good teaching for these young Pats. You don't take anything for granted in this league. Based on the two games last week, the Pats looked unbeatable, while AZ look pedestrian. This is how quickly things change from week-to-week in the NFL. Win or lose, this should focus them for Baltimore next week and Manning right around the corner thereafter.

Are we sure we paid AH enough money? Because i think he might start asking for more soon.

MVP

heh

Something does not seem right today!

TFB looks off and Welker not great either!

OLine need to remember to block! Joys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference