PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Bucs pre-season game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the Bucs playcast and they won't stop saying how the Patriots have 1st liners in there against the Bucs 2nd and 3rd lines. All I can say is, do you have any idea how many of our starters still arent in there? Haynesworth? Cunningham? Spikes? Price? (any others?)

That's INSANE. AND we still get to watch guys like Mallett and Ridley tonight, and then down the road (maybe_ rookies Dowling and Vereen.

Not bad coverage there from butler

Who was covering Straughter? I saw Butler come from 10 yards out to tag him down but was that Butlers man?

hahah unlucky nink. good pressure by carter

As good a Carter has been, Anderson has been a bit of a non-factor this game to the naked eye.

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me, in a league where pass rushing is at a premium, how was Andre Carter still available?

And it's not like the Pats paid a lot to get it (IIRC?)...

Lots of NFL scouts licking their chops tonight, waiting for the Pats to cut some people.

Nink would have had the pick if this was against Miami.

chung last week and now ninkovich??? CATCH THE BALL!!!

Who was covering Straughter? I saw Butler come from 10 yards out to tag him down but was that Butlers man?

They were in a zone. The LB(#58?) needed to be deeper. Probably a late break by Butler but not his fault.

how many bucs starters were in that last scoring drive?

Their first string were being treated like red headed step children so does it really even matter what Bucs defense is playing, it's the same result! Maybe having the Bucs first and second string in there together to stop this Pats O.

BTW, You a jets fan by chance? BWahahaha!!

That PI flag against Chung was thrown in from about Key West I think

Chung looks like he still struggles a bit in man-to-man.

Blasphemy!....nice coverage by wilhite.:rocker:

Damnit, I wish I could be watching this game...Guess have to wait until tomorrow to see the replay on NFLN. Can't believe I'm saying that I miss watching a preseason game, but this team has me excited. Bring on the regular season!!!

Re: Excited for 43?

Andre Carter came out to solidify a roster spot tonight.

Holy crap.

It's fairly obvious why Freeman replaced Johnson as the starter. He just wants to run with the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST