Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your thoughts and comments here:

Thoughts going out to Gronkowski.

Not sure what the offensive game plan was, but it was horrible, overall.

Patriots need figure out why they can't get things going in the early.

Can't even feel happy about this win because of Gronk injury.

Recap:

• Ward intentionally lunged at Gronk's knee and ended his season. Don't believe me? Look up his past and see what a character he is. It was intentional and dirty, but it's what Roger wants. So **** it.

• I (and several other posters) will gladly eat massive crow. This team is too stupid to quit and I love it.

• The defense blows. The offense is unreliable. Who cares? The Pats are 10-3

On to Miami.

tumblr_m42v15uDjA1rw30hro1_500.gif

ZOMBIE PATRIOTS STRIKE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize! Brady is a REAL MAN.

Gronk injured, I can't complain about the Panthers non-call anymore and Brady being Brady. As great as it is to celebrate another improbable win, the Patriots should have never been in that situation and Gronk may be gone for the season. It's a feeling of nothingness.

I feel empty. We didn't deserve the win. Gronk took a nasty hit, and is likely out until next year if we're lucky.

We won. I'll take it. but I feel hollow.

I will not apologize for that win. It was ugly but I will take it. Didn't like the 2pt conversiion call at the end and I thought d almost played a little too soft on the final drive. Sad for Gronk but they will have to do without him.

Next two games are going to be dog fights. Both teams in playoff contention. Root for TN because this team needs the bye week and home field thoughout.

I don't care if the NFL calls it legal or not.
It was a dirty hit, leading with helmet, straight at the knee cap no arms extended to make a tackle.
that's hitting to injure in my book.:enranged:

glad we won but I need to call mayor Ford for some crack after that one :ugh:

Please post your thoughts and comments here:

Thoughts going out to Gronkowski.

Not sure what the offensive game plan was, but it was horrible, overall.

Patriots need figure out why they can't get things going in the early.

I would have lost this game 2 times if it meant Gronkowski was healthy. Devastating loss if he is out, I don’t think we can overcome the loss of him. Seeing that hit again makes me want to :puke:

Great effort by Vereen today he carried the offense along with Brady.

I would have lost this game 2 times if it meant Gronkowski was healthy. Devastating loss if he is out, I don’t think we can overcome the loss of him. Seeing that hit again makes me want to :puke:

Great effort by Vereen today he carried the offense along with Brady.

You know what, I wouldn't be surprised if its a hyper extension and a sprain. Our luck has to start turning, let it turn with gronk being able to play in the playoffs.

This team -- wow.

We won't know for at least a month if they can persevere in the playoffs; they've been through so much (the off-season crap, the injuries) but they keep getting these miracle wins (Saints, Broncos, Browns).

I don't want to look too much ahead, but the 2014 Patriots should really be a helluva team. They can't possibly have the string of bad luck/injuries they had this year, and so many young players will have big game experience.

Meanwhile, I'm going to keep enjoying this edition, and hoping the stars align and they keep chugging along. No real great teams, as least in the AFC, and any NFC team they meet post-season would have to play in the New Jersey cold. This team has proven repeatedly - -anything can happen.

Last edited:
Gronkowski's injury is a tough loss. Nonetheless, I'm ecstatic to see this team do it again.

Gronk...torn ACL ...just over the Fox wire

gUYS don't let a debbie downer like me be the only optimist her :rolleyes:

We beat a 4th rank defense without any starter or star player.

The superbowl is the pats to lose if boyce, thompkins, and dobson can all play together.

I haven't seen the Pats play that badly in a while. All the drops (or as I like to call them now -"Welker's"), plus the bad calls from the refs; well, I was certain this was a loss.

I thought this from the first early whistle that recalled the fumble on the Browns first drive, to Gronk's injury, I was certain that this was a trap game that would end in defeat and tragedy. Somehow, I don't know how, they pulled a victory out.

Do they deserve it? I don't know. I know that I love this team and look forward to Sunday probably more than is healthy.

Will they go far in the Playoffs? Again, I don't know. I hope so, and I know I will cheer for them the entire time.

I hate seeing it over an over again. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore