PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Broncos POST game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was Cancelled just after the Pats kicked in the 3rd quarter..

It was put on hiatus. I'm wondering if it'll get the axe from the Turk.

so...this is what the pinheaded little fair weather CL's are going to use to denigrate THIS win .."nice win but FIRST QUARTER!!!!! BAD BAD BAD!!!!! EVERYTHING BAD!!! BELICHICK HAS TO GO!!!"....these crybaby morons know no limit to their incessant biatch crying...as soon as the game thread starts they come out of the woodwork, bawking their same tired azzed cluckerations like they do every single week...Patriots, division winners, win big in Denver...get it through your thick crybaby skulls...THAT is what happened...not "BUT FIRST QUARTER!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

read between the lines...McGahee 7 carries for 70 yards before injury
bell 11 carries for 64 yards
john 1 Carrie 25 yards

You can't think that was a good sign?

yeah.p...well...I was watching to see if the Chosen One would point toi the sky at games end...no pointing to the sky...why is that??? You take the good with the bad,I was taught....you praise the Lord when you're up and you praise the Lord when you're down....yes, I have a problem with that...I think he's a phony

read between the lines...McGahee 7 carries for 70 yards before injury
bell 11 carries for 64 yards
john 1 Carrie 25 yards

You can't think that was a good sign?

your team got buried at home...you cry like a little girl about snapshots in the first half...your Chosen One didn't point to the sky this game...think THAT'S a bad sign, troll boy or what?

Oh yeah, and we saw Ridley in some extended action! Good to see him getting involved.

your team got buried at home...you cry like a little girl about snapshots in the first half...your Chosen One didn't point to the sky this game...think THAT'S a bad sign, troll boy or what?
The uncool one will not be joining us for further discussion on this thread. so, there is no sense to make any replies to his post.

Last edited:
They didn't dismantle anything. That first quarter was the real patriots and broncos. You don't lose your best pass rusher and BECOME better on defense.

The fact dawkins and willus didn't play shows a lot about that team. A healthy bronco team would have smashed the pats.

Bahahahahaha nice try buddy. You do realize the Pariots had a plethora of their own injuries right? It wasn't just Carter you turd.

Sure the Donkeys had a great start to the game, but playing great for 25% of a game simply isn't enough.

you can talk about how many yards denver got on the pats in the running game but at the end of the day points come out of the passing game and if you cant take advantage of the pats historically bad passing defense and go toe to toe with Brady you cant beat them

Last edited:
The uncool one will not be joining us for further discussion on this thread. so, there is no sense to make any replies to his post.

wilco...over and out

Denver scored 23 points, and Tebow accounted for 287 yards and 2 td. His last 5 pass attempts in garbage time were incomplete, so at one point, when it was still a game, he was 11-17 (64.7%), 194 yds, 11.4 ypa. It wasn't like they shut him down.

As the saying goes "Besides that Mrs. Lincoln how was the play." :p

The defense made some very nice adjustments, and came together for the last 3 quarters... they contained Tebow overall, fairly well... considering Carter, Chung and Spikes were not available..

Overall it was an excellent win, in a place where it has been tough for us to win...

Great game plan, great win... a T-Shirt game..
Yes Denver has been a house of horrors for the Pats and TB, i can only think of two times the Pats have won in Denver today and about five years ago. And i'm talking about going back to the Seventies.

Last edited:
Rapoport:
Jerod Mayo essentially said that after the first quarter, they scrapped their game plan and started new. Matt Patricia did the scheming

Building defenses on the go isn't rocket science. But even if it was, Patricia could handle it.

yeah.p...well...I was watching to see if the Chosen One would point toi the sky at games end...no pointing to the sky...why is that??? You take the good with the bad,I was taught....you praise the Lord when you're up and you praise the Lord when you're down....yes, I have a problem with that...I think he's a phony

I was really hoping we'd get a few F-bombs from Tebow by the end of the game. He looked ready to light into a few team mates by the middle of the 4th. :D

BTW, I told everyone here about the ref crews and what to expect...well, we DID get Carey, Goodell's little drummer boy fixer...anyone happen to see the unbelievable calls against the Pats and the twenty or so uncalled holding penalties, most of the extremely blatant variety, on Pats D lineman in the final quarter??? On one play where Tebow escapes a sure sack, the Denver O lineman has our rusher by the jersey from behind, then pushes him in the back from behind allowing the Chosin Death Marcher to escape to his left and run for a 1st down...THAT cannot go uncalled in an NFL game...sorry...blatant...it's Carey AGAIN...end of story...personally,I'm calling every venue I can and e-mailing every NFL address I can find...enough of this crap...I don't work hard all week to see that window of enjoyment I reserve for myself on Sunday RUINED by this crooked little turd.

Rapoport:

Building defenses on the go isn't rocket science. But even if it was, Patricia could handle it.

They pressed the line of scrimmage. Early on on they were reading and reacting and getting killed.

i was very happy with the rebirth of the running game... didnt love seeing brady get crushed... and i also it sucks with carters quad.. but we win the afce again and rex ryan cant host another playoff game....

via bedard

A lot of credit from the defensive players being pointed to Matt Patricia for tweaking scheme - a lot - after first couple series

Real solid win for the Pats today, despite getting gashed on the ground for 2 1/2 quarters. Hey, this team's gonna have to win with offense and they're going to have to score 30 every playoff game if they have any hope to make a run here. Here's to hoping the d can put it together and play a complete game in that first playoff game, whether its a wc or a div game. they'll be at home regardless and they SHOULD win that first game, i don't care whom they play. no more excuses. win a playoff game and it'll shut up the cynics, self included.
Just imagine if they had a focking average defense. there's be so much more confidence about this team...anyway, good win, hat and t-shirt game....GO PATS!

Football Jesus got pwned by a Football God.

Just wanted to stop by and tell you guys good game. I was pulling for my Broncos but NE was just too much to handle.

I'm not even sure how ANY team can slow down an offense like that. There are just too many weapons. I won't say you guys played mistake free but you are damn sure more disciplined. I couldn't believe how many penalties we had tonight. The turnovers made me sick to my stomach.

Everybody is entitled to a bad game I think but Quan Cosby deserves to be roundhouse kicked in the face by Chuck Norris.

Anyway...

TL;DR version - Good Game. The better team won today. Good luck to you guys.

PS - Pleeeeeeeeeease destroy the Packers if you get the chance lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back