PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happy about Wendell back in the starting line-up. I'd rather they moved Cannon to RT and slid Vollmer inside. That said, Wendell is at least a better option than Devey (which speaks volumes about how bad Devey has been).

Butlers out, browner playing?

Yeh we just don't have a randy moss, I'm still thinking they win this game.

Guess they won in 2010 also, by 10. Ok well just seems they have not fared well against tough defense the last few years...is that better :)
The debut of Gronk and Hern, Palmer with Ocho and TO.

The boxscore lied, we dominated and Palmer scored mostly in garbage time, I will never forget the day Hernandez stepped in the league, when he made like 3 Bengals miss on possibly his first catch.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 2m2 minutes ago
Skinner-Mayo-Collins working as starting LBs in warmups. Defensive combos don't hold true like offensive combos, though.

skinner was not good vs the vikings.

lets get it on, patriots

time to shut up all those obnoxious trolls

Please, please god don't let us get embarrassed on national tv twice in a row. I don't want to know what it feels like to be a Jets fan.

Not happy about Wendell back in the starting line-up. I'd rather they moved Cannon to RT and slid Vollmer inside. That said, Wendell is at least a better option than Devey (which speaks volumes about how bad Devey has been).

Don't worry, they'll change it up. :p

Well, this one should be ... interesting.

That is exactly what I was thinking.

I think Belichick is the GOAT and all but this strategy of duping the league into thinking you suck only to turn on the jets when it matters is very risky,

I am guessing lots of Benard at this line and linebackers. Hightower being out could be a big factor.

Bob Costas ....:mad:

These last few minutes to game time is just dragging on !
I know! I'm super confident can't wait. I can't stand another day with this "Brady is done, BB needs to be fired" crap.

Has Vollmer had any work at RG this year in TC or preseason games?

Interesting strategy you take Connolly who struggled all last season at RG and move him to the more difficult LG spot, and you take Wendell who was awful at OC last season and insert him at the more difficult RG. Maybe Connolly and Wendell were just playing down to their competition last season and this is going to bring the best out in them.:p

Can't believe that arrogant man: we're on to Cincinnati. WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? Answer the damn question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back