PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping Nate Solder can at least play terrible tonight.

It would sure be nice if we had Dane Fletcher right now. Skinner is awful

Man, Dungy is putting the love on Brady...has the world gone mad?

Harrison blames the OC...just my thoughts exactly !

I love Tom Brady too much. Not gonna lie

Skinner in? Yikes.

Win or lose we'll be able to see how resilient and mentally tough this team is tonight.

You must not watch or hear a lot of Belichick press conferences... ;)
Oh i know he was his usual pompous self but there is no way he has a right to act like that after beatdown. Us fans DESERVE answers and explanations.

Come on pats. Flip the switch and play like the pats we know. Angry and physical

Not happy about Wendell back in the starting line-up. I'd rather they moved Cannon to RT and slid Vollmer inside. That said, Wendell is at least a better option than Devey (which speaks volumes about how bad Devey has been).

Not a perfect line, but the advantages here are that Devey is on the bench, and also that with both Connolly and Wendell lining up next to Stork, there's a real wealth of center-based knowledge up front. There shouldn't be any mistakes in line adjustments and things of that nature; great experience for Stork to fall back on.

Just trying to be positive lol.

They keep rotating the O-Line hoping and praying the football gods will answer and give a workable lineup. Hopefully the prayers are answered tonight.

Must be nice having a receiver like Demaryius to throw to. Peyton must send Tom a postcard on how that feels because Moss was that long ago he may have forgot.

Costas is such a douche. He should be forced to do the postgame interview after Pats win.

Rodney just punked Dan Patrick on FNIA. Said Tom Brady looks relaxed, and predicted they're going to be fine. Even Tony Dungy said it's times like this that BB is at his best.

What did DP say??

Why oh why is Skinner the next man up when any of our starting LB's go down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back