PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay...Dobson cracked the gameday roster...woot woot...our WRs corps is so lethal now...

Love it Rodney was about to go up one side and down the other of Dan Patrick...all these former players have strong ties still to this team...i hope EVERYONE looked in the mirror this week and was impacted by the truth they saw on film these past four days...

Happy about Dobson and Dennard being active. Hopefully the return of Dennard means the team employs more press man and not this god awful off man and zone **** we've been seeing. I can't think of a worse way to utilize your personnel on defense.

Rodney just punked Dan Patrick on FNIA. Said Tom Brady looks relaxed, and predicted they're going to be fine. Even Tony Dungy said it's times like this that BB is at his best.

it is a comforting feeling to know that Brady is relaxed

Rodney just punked Dan Patrick on FNIA. Said Tom Brady looks relaxed, and predicted they're going to be fine. Even Tony Dungy said it's times like this that BB is at his best.

Dungy saying something nice of Belichick? Were doomed, lol....

too late for me to stay up .

F*** them up Tom.

All of the hyperbole from the media will dissolve with a win tonight.

Good to see Dobson active, but I do not expect him to make much of an impact with the o-line in flux and the playbook scaled back.

I'd like to see the defense play loose and aggressive, something we have not really seen consistently hitherto, as well.

Hightower out blows, but more important Dobson is out there. We need him so so badly. Hopefully him and Brady are out there after the game talking to Michele Tafoya.

Time to go pats!

Hope Hightower isn't hurt to bad

I watched Hightower get bent over backwards last week. I was surprised he went back out on to the field. I hope his injury isn't to bad.

Hightower out isn't going to help the run defense any.
Does that mean Ja'Gared is playing?

Pats now 3 point underdogs

It was only at 1 point this week. Looks like it went up.

Pretty irrelevant though.

I watched Hightower get bent over backwards last week. I was surprised he went back out on to the field. I hope his injury isn't to bad.

Saw the same thing, thought he blew out his knee, hopefully this is the only game he misses

**** you evans

Remember last year when NFL.com had Brady under the "sit 'em" category for fantasy football before the Steelers game?

Hightower out isn't going to help the run defense any.
Does that mean Ja'Gared is playing?

Davis being activated and KT waived making more sense. Hopefully Davis isn't needed to do more than play special teams.

Dobson active with LaFell, Edelman and Amendola adds a new dimension for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back