PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Burfict is huge, he's a tackling machine.

Run the damn ball JMcD

So Browner and Tymes are out right?

Oh i know he was his usual pompous self but there is no way he has a right to act like that after beatdown. Us fans DESERVE answers and explanations.

My heart agrees with this sentiment but my head says it will never happen.

Why oh why is Skinner the next man up when any of our starting LB's go down?

Because we neglected to draft a competent backup

So Browner and Tymes are out right?

Yes, they are still not on the active roster, the decision to activate them comes by tomorrow at 4pm

Going on here to predict that Brady is going to have one of his legendary games tonight.

I expect nothing less than greatness.

I'm going to forego posting in the game thread for tonight- one of those nights where it's just gonna be me and the TV.

The fact that other than the two coming back from suspensions this week Hightower is the only notable inactive is very promising.

Going on here to predict that Brady is going to have one of his legendary games tonight.

I'm going to forego posting in the game thread for tonight- one of those nights where it's just gonna be me and the TV.

I am gonna try that

Is Dobson playing tonight? If he's deactivated then i might not watch

Agree I am expecting this to look like a totally different team tonight. I do not know why, i just have a feeling (which will probably be wrong but I hope not)

All week all we've heard is the eulogy of the New England Patriots. This report, that unnamed source, and blah blah blah. Now, it's gametime and none of that matters.

There's no better spot to be in than that of a team that no one gives a shot to win. No team is more motivated than the one that has been left for dead and is rearing to prove all the doubters and haters utterly wrong. The Patriots are that team tonight.

The Patriots are winning this game, fellow Pats fans. I guarantee it.

tumblr_m7db5wtdnV1rt1wte.gif

Yes, they are still not on the active roster, the decision to activate them comes by tomorrow at 4pm

They need to activate both or release them....pretty odd that it's actually come down to this. Especially with Browner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back