PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs 49'ers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albert Breer says that Solder and Talib are active and that Gronk is the only notable name on the inactive list. That means Dennard, Mankins, Connolly, and Jones are all active.

There was a question about Solder?

There was a question about Solder?

He was seen working out with the trainers during the pregame wrm ups. Didn't look serious though.

Just wanted to wish you Patriots fans the best. Brady is a great QB and I wish we hadn't made the mistake of passing him over.

Who knows? This could be a preview of the Superbowl. It should be a good game and I hope everyone comes out of it healthy.

I just went outside to put the garbage out...it's MURDEROUS...real NE raw to the bone wet and cold hell....they should have played this game at 1

dont know where you live..but here in the worceter area...everything is ice..my road is a rink cars slipping everywhere....bad out there to drive

Keapernick looks more like a receiver with those freakish long arms and legs.

One of my most annoying people on TV -Bob Costas.

Just win baby!

Just wanted to wish you Patriots fans the best. Brady is a great QB and I wish we hadn't made the mistake of passing him over.

Who knows? This could be a preview of the Superbowl. It should be a good game and I hope everyone comes out of it healthy.

Something we can all agree on!

:rocker:

I'd much rather a NE-SF Super Bowl than DEN-NYG!

Watched 49ers Central on their comcast sports channel this week, and that was their analysts thoughts as well. 49ers are built to win cold weather games with good defense and a run game blah blah blah...

My first thought was they must of missed the Arizona and Tennessee games to mention a few recent ones....Hopefully the 49er players are thinking the same way...

I think snow favors the offense and pats. Sleet and cold rain could be key with ball security and catching by the WRs.

I think snow favors the offense and pats. Sleet and cold rain could be key with ball security and catching by the WRs.

That's only a driving rain where the bll gets soaked quickly. They swap the ball to quickly otherwise. I don't think it is raining that hard right now.

These receivers haven't played in bad weather like that yet.

I expect to see Seattle there

Just bustin' balls here

Last edited:
Butterflies are now starting.....

WTH...they are going to move the game to nbc sports network when the president is speaking ? But i dont get the nbc sports network...

I'd much rather a NE-SF Super Bowl than DEN-NYG!
If it's NYG-DEN in the Super Bowl, I'm rooting for a small meteor. (Sorry, New Orleans.)

These receivers haven't played in bad weather like that yet.

Did you watch the NFC championship game? No sleet here obviously, but tons of rain and mud, temperatures in the 50s, and 50 mph gusts of wind.

They say that bad weather favors offensive teams, but then again, they also say it favors rushing over passing, so who knows how or if the weather will play into it?

Still better to get pounded into the mud than AstroTurf.

OMG. Will this game never start?

I think the Patriots are going to pound the ball to slow down the pass rush this week, based on the inactives (or actives) and BB comments ("don't want to pass on every play against this team") on patriots all access this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST