PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots at Miami Dolphins Week One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOOTBALL IS OFFICIALLY BACK. So excited Pats fam!

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
Jimmy Garoppolo is wearing a brace on his left knee. Kraft and/or Brady probably talked him into wearing it.

Ummm....what??????

Brady actually said on the interview with Andrea Kramer that it's possible he could play for another team :(

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...nfl-season-with-patriots?campaign=Twitter_atl

Q:
Is there a part of you that says, I understand it's a business and it's inevitable one day I may get cut here?

Brady:
Absolutely. This is the NFL, it's happened to everybody so why would I think that could not happen to me? Hopefully, a team could value what I bring to it and you try to go out there for as long as you can and do it. But if a team doesn't see that, the NFL is supply-and-demand, it's always been that.

-------------

Not really a headline, seemed like a completely reasonable answer. Felger and Mazz will spend 4 hours on it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Pats inactives: D.Fleming, Stork, Dobson(??), Chris Jones, White, Kline (?), Buchanan

Dobson and Kline inactive for todays game.

I am surprised Dobson is out. I expect that Wright is going to be a big part of the game plan because of it because there will be more two TE sets.

I am surprised Dobson is out. I expect that Wright is going to be a big part of the game plan because of it because there will be more two TE sets.
I wonder if he re-injured the foot or is a healthy scratch. He was well enough to play in game 4 is preseason, but he did round off an in route, which was pretty awful. Maybe Belichick is just not happy with his sharpness. How disappointing.

And as I predicted, all linemen active (except for Buchanan and only because of his injury).

With Kline out, I wonder if we'll see Vollmer at LG.

Don't think Dobson is that much of a surprise. It was a numbers game and someone had to sit out.

Interesting that all the RB's are active.

I wonder if he re-injured the foot or is a healthy scratch. He was well enough to play in game 4 is preseason, but he did round off an in route, which was pretty awful. Maybe Belichick is just not happy with his sharpness. How disappointing.

They just may be giving him another week to recover.

I expect the Pats to be attacking the center of the field today because they have starters out in the secondary and LB due to injuries and suspensions. It could be a big day for Edelman, Amendola, Wright, and Vereen.

KT starting across Edelman. Who would have thought back in May when he was "fighting" Boyce for the inactive spot.

And as I predicted, all linemen active (except for Buchanan and only because of his injury).

With Kline out, I wonder if we'll see Vollmer at LG.

Don't think Dobson is that much of a surprise. It was a numbers game and someone had to sit out.

Interesting that all the RB's are active.

James White is inactive though. Rest of the RBs are active

Cant believe wendell will be playing..grrr

Here is who I think starts on the O-line...Solder-Cannon-Wendell-Connolly-Vollmer

i'm allready ready...back from an hour walk...changed 'uniform'...finally...i love week.1

and so:

GO PATS
AVANTI PATRIOTI

i hope we will have a nice season

We should come out firing.

There's no excuse for the offense to crap the bed in the first half like they did for most of last year

In this heat, I see LOTS of rotations on both of our lines for today.

Only way to play it for the big guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe