PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official: 'Jets fan here to eat crow' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is the thing... because of rex.. and to a lesser extent revis/scott (sort of like suggs on the ravens) they just don't seem to show any other teams respect and that attitude i think will rub alot of people the wrong way and puts a huge target on your back... something you really just don't need in the NFL

Ya, I think you can be a really great team, and not be so discourteous about it.
I dont remember Montana, the best, or Walsh, being so disrespectful, and they could. This is deserved and hopefully Rex will learn from it, I have faith he will.

Only good thing that could come of this game is a Rex Ryan post game rant. We could not TACKLE ANYONE!

Shoulda signed Julius Peppers.

Rex looked shaken in his post game presser. This one could linger for awhile.

If I thought we'd lose...Never would've thought it would be like this. We were flat out embarrassed.

From the start it looked like the Patriots wanted it more and that is the most embarrassing thing of all.

We were flat out beat by the INFINITELY BETTER team tonight. We couldn't get a pass rush. We couldn't get a touchdown vs. a team that allowed 24 vs. Shaun Rodgers and the Detroit Lions.

So...what can I say...Let me have it.

I thought and hoped the Patriots would win but not like this. Even at half time I thought it would end in a close game.

You'll probably be the only Jets fan to come in here and do so. I wish the guy in my signature could be un-banned to eat some crow for that travesty that he told all of us to quote back in early August.

Also, some of the people from this thread should be made to eat some huge amounts of crow. What utter classlessness. A huge part of the reason why I'm so glad we beat the ever loving sh!t out of your team.

Either way, class move to show up to eat crow. You're more than welcome to continue posting here in my book...

Originally Posted by SoonerPatriot
Rex looked shaken in his post game presser. This one could linger for awhile.

Humble pie is a lousy GD snack...

:rofl::rofl:

well played sir

eifmp - it's very gracious of you to come here after such a thorough spanking. Of course I'm elated over the outcome, but I also know how you feel. Looking forward to perhaps meeting in the playoffs (@Foxboro of course...) ;)

Also, Trent Dil(do)fer said last night that he thought that "no matter what happens tomorrow night, the Jets are the better team". I wonder if he'd care to reassess his opinion on that?

Grats guys, you guys showed up, we didn't...it's that simple.

I have nothing to say, I'm still dealing with post-rape syndrome...the only positive I can find is that we are still 1-1 on the season.

Hoping for a rematch in the playoffs...good luck the rest of the season (not really, but I had to say it)

Well I guess your the 1% of Jets fans that isn't an obnoxious ***hat that runs to hide. Kudos for showing up to eat pie and take solace in the fact that your team is still 9-3 and very much in control of their playoff lives, unlike last year.

P.S. Are you sure you're a Jets fan?

You guys have the superior football team. There's really nothing else to say about the matter. Hopefully we'll get another shot at you guys in the playoffs. If not, good luck on your Super Bowl run.

Either way, class move to show up to eat crow. You're more than welcome to continue posting here in my book...

Competely agree, and your right. But I also think he should take some lumps for his coaches behavior.
We are not talking about going to the Dallas or Redskins boards and making fun of the 90's, or Rex saying he's much better than them. BB and Brady are still active, and very dangerous and their accomplishments should be respected.
.. and to create this circus, and not give them the respect they deserve in conversation? I am going to far on this, I think KontradictioN, but many of us feel this way.

You are of course right, humility and forgiveness is the best course, guess thats why your pats.

Last edited:
Competely agree, and your right. But I also think he should take some lumps for his coaches behavior.
We are not talking about going to the Dallas or Redskins boards and making fun of the 90's, or Rex saying he's much better than them. BB and Brady are still active, and very dangerous and their accomplishments should be respected.
.. and to create this circus, and not give them the respect they deserve in conversation? I am going to far on this, I think KontradictioN, but many of us feel this way.

You are of course right, humility is the best course.

Actually, he should take some lumps for that ridiculous post that he made in which he used stats to prove that, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the Jets would win the game.

:bricks:

You guys have the superior football team. There's really nothing else to say about the matter. Hopefully we'll get another shot at you guys in the playoffs. If not, good luck on your Super Bowl run.

You've got my respect, brotha. And that's hard to get from a Jets fan....just judging by theganggreen.com.

The JETS really are the better team. Rex Ryan chose to lose because he wanted some Humble Pie. He is a Genius.

the only guy I want to hear from is the guy who started the post with all his "statistical" analysis of how the jets will absolutely win....according to him the pats had no shot tonight

the only guy I want to hear from is the guy who started the post with all his "statistical" analysis of how the jets will absolutely win....according to him the pats had no shot tonight

they still dont.

Why say eat CROW?? As a Kappa man i take offense to people eating crow that being because my fraternity mascot is the crow! Cant the jet fans and Jets eat something else like SHlT since thats how they played tonight. I am glad the Patriots kicked their *****. Next onto DA BEARS!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!

Fear not Jets fan, Da Chicago Bears will take care of Tom Brady and these Patriots next week in Soldier Field on the lake front. I will be there. The Patriots have no idea what it will be like. The NFC is waiting. The NFC North is waiting. The team with the most wins and Hall of Famers is waiting. We Ready!

That would be the guy that started THIS thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents