PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official: 'Jets fan here to eat crow' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a religious experience on the lake front. And I will be there to witness it. To revel in it. The spirits of WWII and Vietnam veterans will be at Soldier Field, which is dedicated to those who defend our Liberty, to lead the Chicago Bears into battle. New England stands no chance! Clearly, the Jets do not either.

I have no problem with you george, just don't post this propaganda BS again, and we are on fine terms. So talk ball.

Last edited:
I don't really understand why Jets fans have accounts on patsfans.com but okay sure whatever your team sucks your coach sucks and you suck. there you go. you're also weird and have some type of patriots dominatrix fetish. good day.

Last edited:
I don't really understand why Jets fans have accounts on patsfans.com but okay sure whatever your team sucks your coach sucks and you suck. there you go. you're also weird and have some type of patriots dominatrix fetish. good day.

Because football, like many other sports, brings people together from all places and walks of life.

Because I like the perspective from other people & fan bases regarding my team, especially from those within the division because they're likely to be brutally honest.

Most of all though: I do it because if I don't....the terrorist's win.

Because football, like many other sports, brings people together from all places and walks of life.

Because I like the perspective from other people & fan bases regarding my team, especially from those within the division because they're likely to be brutally honest.

Most of all though: I do it because if I don't....the terrorist's win.

thats the second post op that is impressive, you might want to tone that down for fear of being smart or liked, or something :)

We've had great discussions with fans from other teams leading up to the game, including games against the Ravens, Steelers, Chargers, and Dolphins. Last year we had great discussions with fans from those same teams plus fans of the Saints and Falcons.

Personally I love that. Good pre-game discussion - i.e., intelligent football analysis, not smack talk bravado - really helps me know what to expect and what to watch for in the game. To me that knowledge makes watching the game much more enjoyable.

On the flip side the games without that input from opposing fans - games against the Bengals, Browns, Lions, Vikings - I found it wasn't quite the same.

Don't get me wrong, I understand how you find it odd for fans of one team to take the time to post on another team's board - you and I, and 99% of the rest of us don't do that - but I have found an appreciation for those that do take the time to do that. I've found the last couple of years that it gives me a much better insight into the upcoming game.

anyway Eif...here's your dinner...eat up son and well see if we can't get you another helping in a month or so...

images

Fear not Jets fan, Da Chicago Bears will take care of Tom Brady and these Patriots next week in Soldier Field on the lake front. I will be there. The Patriots have no idea what it will be like. The NFC is waiting. The NFC North is waiting. The team with the most wins and Hall of Famers is waiting. We Ready!

:rolleyes:

The NFC North is waiting? I love it. I say Cutler throws 2 INT's minimum next week.

It's a religious experience on the lake front. And I will be there to witness it. To revel in it. The spirits of WWII and Vietnam veterans will be at Soldier Field, which is dedicated to those who defend our Liberty, to lead the Chicago Bears into battle. New England stands no chance! Clearly, the Jets do not either.

Ummm, make that 3 :singing:

Last edited:
F the jets and their fans.

I'm not really that mad though....I just want to see how we respond vs Miami.

First of all, classy thread. IMO, you're welcome here anytime, even in the unlikely event that the Jets turn the tables on last night's game in the forseeable future.

And, yes, I think that's the right approach now for Jets fans. The Miami game, preceding @Steelers and @Bears on successive weeks, has become the ultimate gut-check game for your team.

Ryan (whom I am actually starting to like) has to use all of his considerable leadership skills to get the team to come out on fire against the Dolphins. Because if they mope into an L against the Fins, then it could be a slippery slope to 9--7 with four straight losses against decent teams after four straight wins against poor teams.

Right now, I'd say that the Jets season is all about taking it out on Miami.

Alright man, I understand that you have more respect than me on this board but learn how to spell correctly. I am the grammar police and the whaaaambulance is outside your house right now. You are, You're, and Your are very tough to differentiate from especially if you are from the South. I was just trying to talk football...
So what are you, a Bears football fan, or a snitty 4th grade English teacher?

Or both? That would explain a lot about Bears fans in general. Gee, should I have put an apostrophe in "Bears fans", or perhaps up your :eek:?

Are you just trying to talk football, or are you trying to talk about yer grammer?

What a douche. :cool:

Nice job Pats fans. Pretty much speechless this morning.

Cheers, eifmp. Nice to see that there are Jets fans with class and enough bravery to show up after last night's debacle. May I offer you some vaseline? ;)

You act like Tom Brady has never played at Soldier Field.

You act like the Bears have done something since 1986...

You also seem to forget that the PATRIOTS represent the men and women who fought to give this country it's freedom. So, pretending like Soldier field has more significance due it's representation is really kinda .. well, silly.

As for you being there. I wonder what would happen if security found out that some blowhard was going to try and sneak Vodka into the stadium would say.. I'm pretty sure that outside liquor is not allowed.. Would really suck for you to not be allowed in because of that...

Your defense is ranked dead last, right?

Actually, no, it's not. In yards allowed, it might be, but yards allowed doesn't decide games. The Pats are 2nd in interceptions. 18th in Points allowed.

And it's not ranked last in the only stat that count's.. And that is WON/LOSS record.

great game pats

great fricking game

as a jets fan, my only hope is, that just maybe, the pats are peaking too early

Your defense is ranked dead last, right?

Probably not anymore.

In any event, let the hype for the next "biggest game of the year for the Pats" begin.

great game pats

great fricking game

as a jets fan, my only hope is, that just maybe, the pats are peaking too early

In that case you are in real trouble because you guys peaked in September.

Last edited:
Ok...and Brian Urlacher didn't forget about Reggie Bush's stupid flip over the goal line. When is the last time the Saints beat the Bears? On a serious note though, don't you find it strange that every single time the New Orleans Saints and Chicago Bears play that it is in Soldier Field? lmfao

I don't have a problem with it, just saying...Da Bears always win.

Folks! What we have here is a chucklehead wearing his ***hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News