PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official: 'Jets fan here to eat crow' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...what can I say...Let me have it.
It all comes down to the quarterback. The Patriots have a Hall-of-Fame quarterback, while the Jets it's nothing more than Mickey Mouse hour.

great game pats

great fricking game

as a jets fan, my only hope is, that just maybe, the pats are peaking too early

Hats off to the class, but as for peaking early...that IMO is precisely where the Jets should be most worried.

The Pats are the ones with the raw roster full of rookies who are still in on-the-job training. The Jets have the roster of big-name vets assembled to win now.

I don't really understand why Jets fans have accounts on patsfans.com but okay sure whatever your team sucks your coach sucks and you suck. there you go. you're also weird and have some type of patriots dominatrix fetish. good day.

Because we invite good posters from other teams here and they add something to the board. There is a difference between trolls and good posters from other teams.

For example, curiousgeorge just got kicked off this thread because he has nothing to offer other than mild trash talk. I hope he changes his posting style or he may not be playing with us for long.

Now perhaps you need more time than your 8 posts have given you to see what this site is all about. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back