PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official: 'Jets fan here to eat crow' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fear not Jets fan, Da Chicago Bears will take care of Tom Brady and these Patriots next week in Soldier Field on the lake front. I will be there. The Patriots have no idea what it will be like. The NFC is waiting. The NFC North is waiting. The team with the most wins and Hall of Famers is waiting. We Ready!

GTFO of here, Bears fan! We as fans are not ready to move onto the next game yet. This one still leaves that oh so sweet aftertaste.

It's a religious experience on the lake front. And I will be there to witness it. To revel in it. The spirits of WWII and Vietnam veterans will be at Soldier Field, which is dedicated to those who defend our Liberty, to lead the Chicago Bears into battle. New England stands no chance! Clearly, the Jets do not either.

It's a religious experience on the lake front. And I will be there to witness it. To revel in it. The spirits of WWII and Vietnam veterans will be at Soldier Field, which is dedicated to those who defend our Liberty, to lead the Chicago Bears into battle. New England stands no chance! Clearly, the Jets do not either.

Sanford_Son_Laughing.gif

Last edited:
What part of 27-0 in New England don't you understand? Those supposed "Lighthouse" painted figures on your field by the 50 yard line, aka tributes to Satan, reign true but this game is played in Chicago. This game is on the road. You gonna lose on the road! That's the only way the Patriots lose. Tom Brady knows.

Wait is Jay Culter still the Bears QB? In that case I don't think anyone is worried, thanks :D.

Wait...Jay Cutler is a QB?? I dont think Da Bears know what a QB is!!! :D

If I thought we'd lose...Never would've thought it would be like this. We were flat out embarrassed.

From the start it looked like the Patriots wanted it more and that is the most embarrassing thing of all.

We were flat out beat by the INFINITELY BETTER team tonight. We couldn't get a pass rush. We couldn't get a touchdown vs. a team that allowed 24 vs. Shaun Rodgers and the Detroit Lions.

So...what can I say...Let me have it.

You are a class act hope you guys rebound good luck.:)

What part of 27-0 in New England don't you understand? Those supposed "Lighthouse" painted figures on your field by the 50 yard line, aka tributes to Satan, reign true but this game is played in Chicago. This game is on the road. You gonna lose on the road! That's the only way the Patriots lose. Tom Brady knows.
Well you know what they say... no noose is good noose? :p

E5077F66A7436021761244_Large.jpg

Always good to see mature fans from opposing teams come in and man up.

When we Saints fans came Soldier Field in 2006, you met us with signs, that made fun of Katrina and our dead, "Katrina was easy wait till we kill you", and worse , I was there son, don't think we have forgotten it, or that there is any honor in your fans or your stupid field.

.. you kicked our boys bums thats just the truth of it.

When we Saints fans came Soldier Field in 2006, you met us with signs, that made fun of Katrina and our dead, "Katrina was easy wait till we kill you", and worse , I was there son, don't think we have forgotten it, or that there is any honor in your fans or your stupid field.

You're more militant than most patsfans pherein. If the Superbowl is the Pats vs Saints I don't think you can lose! ;)

Ok...and Brian Urlacher didn't forget about Reggie Bush's stupid flip over the goal line. When is the last time the Saints beat the Bears? On a serious note though, don't you find it strange that every single time the New Orleans Saints and Chicago Bears play that it is in Soldier Field? lmfao

I don't have a problem with it, just saying...Da Bears always win.

Last edited:

ROFL

10char

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with it, just saying...Da Bears always win.

Your the grandiose fool with a claim of honor, there is none . your fans were sick, and to tell the pats your great? lol, you think they are stupid? keep talking and Ill post pics, of how honorable you were to us when our homes were lost.

Last edited:
You're more militant than most patsfans pherein. If the Superbowl is the Pats vs Saints I don't think you can lose! ;)

lol, sorry ausbacker, I was there, they were worse than you can imagine, and we deserved to lose. Theres no honor in that stadium.

Last edited:
the only guy I want to hear from is the guy who started the post with all his "statistical" analysis of how the jets will absolutely win....according to him the pats had no shot tonight

To be fair...I didn't say they had no shot. I said 'I thought' the Jets would win. My thoughts do not equal a sure thing. The Jets maybe could've won, if y'know, they showed up at all.

we told you....over and over and over and over...we tried...you wouldn't listen....now look at you...all back of the bus and sh!t

Classy move, eifmp. See you around the island.

Your the grandiose fool with a claim of honor, there is none . our fans were sick, and to tell the pats your great? lol

Alright man, I understand that you have more respect than me on this board but learn how to spell correctly. I am the grammar police and the whaaaambulance is outside your house right now. You are, You're, and Your are very tough to differentiate from especially if you are from the South. I was just trying to talk football. I have so-called "friends" who are Saints fans living on the South Side of Chicago and they claim that the NFL has it out for the Saints because the schedule always has the Saints playing in Chicago.

The last time the Bears played in N'Awlins the Great Coach of Ditka was coaching the Saints and recently traded his entire draft away to acquire Ricky Williams. The Saints rushed to the left all game long and the Chicago Bears had no answer which led to an easy victory for the New Orleans Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft