PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Jane Rosenberg Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://nesn.com/2015/08/infamous-tom-brady-sketch-artist-has-been-practicing-for-redemption-photo/

tom-brady-sketch2.jpg
Nice training camp touchdown!

She's no hack, but... If she has trouble drawing under time constraints, maybe she's not so well cut-out for a job that demands that you always work under severe time constraints!
Too bad Bob Ross was never a courtroom sketch artist. All the guy had to do was pass out a few bongs and talk for a couple hours and people would slip into a coma and hed have all day to get it right.

I read an article where she said that really nice portrait she did of TFB took her two days and she finds him really hard to draw so I decided to give it a crack but I limited myself to 45 minutes.
IMG_4721.jpg

I had to scramble a bit and I am out of practice but I don't know if I think he;s hard, it's just hard to capture what is nearly perfect. ;)

I read an article where she said that really nice portrait she did of TFB took her two days and she finds him really hard to draw so I decided to give it a crack but I limited myself to 45 minutes.
IMG_4721.jpg

I had to scramble a bit and I am out of practice but I don't know if I think he;s hard, it's just hard to capture what is nearly perfect. ;)
A budding career in court sketching awaits you.

Haha, I doubt that! I would like to do a legit portrait of TB/BB though. Been a while since I did a proper pastel one.

IMG_4721.jpg

That's pretty good.

EDIT: Correction. That's very good.

Why do they even pay somebody to do these sketches? What are they getting back for their money?

Why is the court system clinging on to a Morse code type technology when all Jane needs to do is take a pic with her cell phone? What am I missing?

Why is the court system clinging on to a Morse code type technology when all Jane needs to do is take a pic with her cell phone? What am I missing?

Cell phones and cameras aren't allowed in federal courts.

Her original is probably worth thousands.

I tried one, I think it really captures him.

447c8d5d034cd5e3889d0421de38a725.jpg

Cell phones and cameras aren't allowed in federal courts.

Yeah I know...but why? An additional duty of the stenographer should be to take official authorized camera pics. Maybe their is a privacy issue with some of these things....but really...most of us have a somewhat good idea who Tom Brady is.

IMG_4721.jpg

That looks awesome. But it's unfair cos you probably have a mental image of Brady whenever you close your eyes and...erm... Anyway, good drawing! ;)

But seriously, my respect for Jane Rosenberg was increased. After four minutes I still had vague shapes and she needed to sketch a whole courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back