Do you know something I don't? :D

PatsChick87 said:
I refuse to believe that!:p

Thanks you PC 87.

There is no doubt that I am a manly man.:rocker:

PATSNUTme said:
Thanks you PC 87.

There is no doubt that I am a manly man.:rocker:
Well, "no doubt" may be an overstatement, but Agent 87 may have better sources.

PatsChick87 said:
I refuse to believe that!:p

Ohmygoodness!!!

There's a lady in the Parking Lot trying to polish a car with her chest. Unfortunately, her bikini is so small that it looks as though it is going to take her a looonnngg time! Why would she want to do a thing like that?

:rolleyes:

Mike the Brit said:
Ohmygoodness!!!

There's a lady in the Parking Lot trying to polish a car with her chest. Unfortunately, her bikini is so small that it looks as though it is going to take her a looonnngg time! Why would she want to do a thing like that?

:rolleyes:

Because she is trying to lure me over but I'm not that easy.

I'm going to say it here, since it's whiney and stupid:

I think it sucks about Deion. Not what the Pats did, but just that the situation couldn't be resolved better.

Brownfan80 said:
I'm going to say it here, since it's whiney and stupid:

I think it sucks about Deion. Not what the Pats did, but just that the situation couldn't be resolved better.

OK. Now we are getting back to the original premise of the thread, not that we ever got on it to begin with.

This OT, but my big toe hurts from playing basketball after the game. Just thought I'd whine about it.

I have a complaint. I just pulled some leftover meatloaf and potatoes out and put them in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes. I started enjoying their tasty goodness when I ran into COLD POTATOES!! My day has officially been ruined. :mad:

PATSNUTme said:
OK. Now we are getting back to the original premise of the thread, not that we ever got on it to begin with.

This OT, but my big toe hurts from playing basketball after the game. Just thought I'd whine about it.

Turf toe!!!

Alk said:
I have a complaint. I just pulled some leftover meatloaf and potatoes out and put them in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes. I started enjoying their tasty goodness when I ran into COLD POTATOES!! My day has officially been ruined. :mad:

I hate when that happens. Molten Lava potato, Molten Lava potato, FROZEN potato. How does that even HAPPEN?

Mike the Brit said:
sez you!!!

I forgot to say that I'm a compulsive liar.

I don't believe you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes