PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Cry Baby thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
There seems to be a certain number of posters who want to cry, whine, second guess, speculate, and look in the rear view mirror instead of looking forward.

Every time they post something they are jumped on, attacked, or belittled by other posters.

So, I though it would be good to offer them a sancturary where they can post anything that they are "feeling".

I would ask other poster who disagree or just think that they are dumb to refrain from posting any comments or rebuttals on this thread.

Let's keep this thread clean for those people. Deal? Let them have one place to vent their feelings.

EDIT: And this can be used by Bills trolls who are still hanging around and think that they got screwed.

Last edited:
NEM Did I miss anything? I hope not said:
But, if you do have some deep seated negitivity that you want to get out, this is the place to do it. Just let it flow.

I want this thread to be non-judgemental.

PATSNUTme said:
But, if you do have some deep seated negitivity that you want to get out, this is the place to do it. Just let it flow.

LOL,This thread is going to be quite exciting.Thus,I will bump it.I will not choose to contribute much at this time.As Personally,One game will not make our season.So,I will say this.Yesterday,We did some good things and some bad things.The Sun comes up tomorrow,Despite what we may sometimes think.Every one of those players is 100x better then I.So I will try and not be too critical.

We won, and to be honest, I don't care HOW we got it done, but we did.

I thought Harrison looked great on D, and I thought Dillon had a great game!

No whining for me!

PATSNUTme said:
Well, you've achieved that with the thread title. :bricks:

Patriots4Ever said:
LOL,This thread is going to be quite exciting.Thus,I will bump it.I will not choose to contribute much at this time.As Personally,One game will not make our season.So,I will say this.Yesterday,We did some good things and some bad things.The Sun comes up tomorrow,Despite what we may sometimes think.Every one of those players is 100x better then I.So I will try and not be too critical.
YOU LIE!!! It's monday morning and the sun is nowhere to be seen here. THE END IS NEAR!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!
20069.jpg

NEM said:
Everything was perfect yesterday. The play calling was the best it has ever been. The wide receivers were awesome. In the first half the offensive line was outstanding and overwhelming. The people in the red seats were the loudest in the NFL. Brady was spectacular. The price of a cup of beer is the most reasonable in the NFL. The cheerleaders are hot. The music played after touchdowns was very stirring and made everyone want to get up and sing. It didnt rain. Parking was a breeze and most people were out of the parking lot in less than 5 minutes. The officials were flawless. Everyone cheered loudly as the team came off the field at half time. The half time show was unbelievably good. It was simple to get into the pro shop, buy what was wanted and get out quickly. And, everything was on sale at half off. The lines at the refreshment stands were very short.

Did I miss anything? I hope not, because as a fan, I certainly don't want to say anything negative.

Encapsulated here, this is fundamentally what is wrong with your view as a fan: Things must be PERFECT by your standards in order to be positive. If ANYTHING is not as desired, then the tirades begin. It was a W, move on.

Alk said:
YOU LIE!!! It's monday morning and the sun is nowhere to be seen here. THE END IS NEAR!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!
20069.jpg

lol..WOW..Its ok buddy,Go get back into bed and try again in a few hours.I have a feeling you will be just fine.

Mike the Brit said:
Well, you've achieved that with the thread title. :bricks:

You can't tell a book from the cover, Mike.

Doesn't this belong in the Red Sox discussion forum ?

Or perhaps the 'crybabies' belong there.

R

Now, we have had a few "judgemental" post and I ask that you do not do that.

We want people to fell free to express their feeling here. This thread has been created for that purpose.

Hey Nut, I personally like the Chicken Little tag better than Crybaby!
Woops, got negitive there, um, well maybe we can graduate the Chicken Little crowd to Crybaby status? Hows that, better?

Hey Nut, I'm curious. You can judge, but the others can't? Why is that? "Cry Baby" is a nice way to start a non-judgemental thread, right?

Here's some judgement for you:

I think a third of the posters here are the bandwagon type - fans who have followed the team since 2001. Fans who can't be critical because they don't know what they are talking about.

Garbanza said:
Hey Nut, I'm curious. You can judge, but the others can't? Why is that? "Cry Baby" is a nice way to start a non-judgemental thread, right?

I think a third of the posters here are the bandwagon type - fans who have followed the team since 2001. Fans who can't be critical because they don't know what they are talking about.
Hey!! Why don't you go back to your little Jets message board Jets fan!! :D

Ok, I would like to whine and cry about the people booing at halftime of the first game. I think the team deserves better support than that.

I would like to whine and cry about people complaining about Dillon. The guy did a good job.

I would like to scream and yell about the Branch apologists who seem to think the pass blocking would have been better if he had been there and maybe the tackling would have improved with him in there.

In the drive after the 4th down stop Brady hit 5 different receivers. If only Branch had been there maybe he could have caught 2 balls or maybe all 5.

I would like to whine and cry and scream and shout about the fair weather fans who expect every play and every game to be perfect. Especially Michael Felger and his stupid article about what Brady really meant. It made me angry and I wish I could have barfed on his desk or maybe his computer keyboard or maybe that mother's motherboard.

Lastly, I would like to complain about people not giving the Bills any credit for playing a decent game. If **** Jauron had kicked the field goal instead of going for it they might have pulled it off, although I doubt it. They were conditioned to lose, they knew it was coming.

Hey this was pretty good, I feel much better after getting all that negativity out.

PATSNUTme said:
Now, we have had a few "judgemental" post and I ask that you do not do that.

We want people to fell free to express their feeling here. This thread has been created for that purpose.

My apologies. :X

Alk said:
Hey!! Why don't you go back to your little Jets message board Jets fan!! :D

I get beat up everywhere. Reminds me of someone else I know - cyberly speaking. hahaha

Garbanza said:

I told Mike, you can't tell a book by it's cover. The title was just dramatic to draw those people to it.

Now, I feel hurt that you were judgemental with me.

PATSNUTme said:
I told Mike, you can't tell a book by it's cover. The title was just dramatic to draw those people to it.

Just take him to the parking lot, and you'll both feel better!:D

PATSNUTme said:

LOL! I'm the most judgemental biatch here. Get used to it. There's no crying in football. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back