PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***THE OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Rounds 4-7draft thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused, are we going to use Shaq Mason as a backup C, OG or just depth on the IOL?

The guys on 98.5 are saying that we don't want to miss the next pick by the Pats in the 5th round. HMMM.

Shaq was worked out by Dante.

Wtf are they talking about on espn? Forest gump and braces?

Yep now our o line is set for the future..we can focus on cornerback now.

I also wouldn't mind either a wr or rb as well.....trying not to sound too greedy lol

Let Shaq lead block as a FB for a year until he can learn pass protection and we will be wrecking people in the run game.

Hm ok. Wonder if he plays guard too.

Guard is his primary position. He lined up at center for the Senior Bowl only.. He never played center for Georgia Tech.. Started his Sophmore season at LG and moved to RG for his Junior and Senior years.

It will be interesting to see if he's the new Dan Connolly. Able to play at OG or OC

The guys on 98.5 are saying that we don't want to miss the next pick by the Pats in the 5th round. HMMM.

What is this about you think? Collins??

And there are STILL some really good WRs and RBs on the board for pick 147... I love it

I like this pick. Pats might have the strongest interior in the NFL right now. Mason, Stork and Jackson are all beast.

In fact. I don't need to say might. They DO HAVE THE STRONGEST INTERIOR IN THE NFL.

Come at me Suh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results