PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***THE OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Rounds 4-7draft thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS BRILLIANT. It makes perfect sense!

We will absolutely draft Collins now. Not only Cardona will be long snapping for us for 20 years, he will be a zealous watcher over every player on the roster!

I doubt anyone will ever step outside the boundaries with him over here. Just watching. Waiting for a mistake.

Baltimore won't let that stand. They'll be taking Collins shortly, just in case he us guilty. They are drawing up plans for a statue as we speak.

The Ravens and the Chiefs were both linked to Cardona and both have two picks a piece coming soon.

Damn.. Cardona snaps the ball at 40+ MPH?? Have to be careful he doesn't break Allen's fingers..

It's a great pick just a little too early. Best long snapper in the draft.

Overall draft, a C-. Brown, Flowers, Jackson and Mason, excellent picks, not sure about Grissom, and the Richards and Cardona were " I don't give a **** about the draft" selections by BB.

Well at least we got our 6th round pick (Richards) and our 7th round pick (Cardona).

I really like Swann. I hate the feeling you get when someone you irrationally want on your team finally, inevitably gets drafted somewhere else.

still kind of surprised they wouldn't take him in the 7th round, can't imagine some other team taking him before that....oh, well, on to the next pick lol

Evidently these guys have been drinking since the Richards pick last night:

CEBe4XfUkAAAvD8.jpg

A 5th on a long snapper we're going to lose for 5+ years at some TBD moment?

Lol BEST PICK EVAH. BB Proving that he doesn't take the draft seriously.
Actually, I think it demonstrates the opposite. He knows that he's gotten his guys so he takes the best guy at a position of need from a program he legitimately loves. He gives a kid a great honor and contributes back to an institution he has affection for. It happens with successful people in every vocation on earth. Do your job then have a little fun and enjoy the perks of power. Good for him.

A tip of the cap to Belichick's father, Steve, with the selection of LS Joe Cardona from Navy. Good show.

He's required to complete his military service first, I believe. 19-0 in 2019!

They made arrangements that they must complete 2 years of service so it's more like 2017 for 19-0

still kind of surprised they wouldn't take him in the 7th round, can't imagine some other team taking him before that....oh, well, on to the next pick lol

Chiefs and Ravens are rumored to have been interested, and they each had multiple comp picks coming at the end of the round.

I'll bag on the pick a bit, mostly for fun, but the pick looks better than Gronk's outfit.

It's a great pick just a little too early. Best long snapper in the draft.

I reckon Bill decided he had to have him, and would have had a heart attack if someone else had drafted Cardona before us in the 6th

Evidently these guys have been drinking since the Richards pick last night:

CEBe4XfUkAAAvD8.jpg
Gronk had to be drunk to choose this outfit

Possibly. He's incredibly fast. Not just workout numbers speed. I would like to have another WV product on the team to cheer for if Dobson can't hang, so I wouldn't complain either way.
Dobson is a Marshall guy. Or did you just mean the state in general?

I listed Cardona as a guy that made too much sense in the 6th round, but it was pointed out to me that the service academies now have a strict 2 year commitment policy. Cardona will be a good Reserve-Military stash but I don't see the point in drafting him in the 5th round when he's a long snapper who won't be available until 2017-8.

Well glad to have a good LS, Aiken was guaranteed to cost us a big game eventually. First punt of sb on the first drive was almost blocked on an Aiken trademark low snap.

Hopefully this selection means that all the guys BB likes are gone and now he can take fliers on guys.

I hear Belichick is taking Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen in the 6th round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back