PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The NFL is basically a criminal organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL is not declining in viewership. Numbers for the Super Bowl were down slightly because the game sucked but the overall trend for the league is upwards.

As for ESPN's declining revenue, that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

I didn't watch the game because of NYFL* corruption but I heard the game itself was good. Which would mean people didn't tune in because they didn't want to tune in?

I didn't watch the game because of NYFL* corruption but I heard the game itself was good.
Where did you hear that? Because you heard wrong.

God I hope not

And this is coming from someone who has no opposition to video games.

Just curious, but why do you hope it doesn't catch on? I find the broadcasts pretty compelling. It's nice to fill in the NFL offseason with sometehing, too.

Just curious, but why do you hope it doesn't catch on? I find the broadcasts pretty compelling. It's nice to fill in the NFL offseason with sometehing, too.
I don't mind it as a general event. But it doesn't replace actual physical sports for me.

I can respect someone who chooses to no longer watch the game once BB and Brady leaves simply due to being sick of the league.

My only thing is, to the people who are deciding to no longer watch as a form of protest thinking that the NFL will miss them and their money put towards the league: you're wasting your time, unfortunately.
I'm turning off the NFL b/c the games are optically and aesthetically painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST