PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Next Two Weeks - Transactions

Cut Develin & White, bring in Ballard & Fells, even if they don't offer huge amounts in the passing game they can both block really well and it beats having Hooman as the only healthy(ish) TE on the roster.

The other option is play Gronk on Thursday which will likely be a game earlier than they wanted to do so but necessity calls for him.

For the people saying it's on the Jets, c'mon it's a chance to go 2-0 in the division and it's the home opener, these are games you have to win so anyone who's healthy enough to play and contribute should play.

There will be moves made this week. I fully doubt we will see either Gronk, Amendola, Vareen, or Sudfeld this Thursday. That leaves us with only one Healthy TE, so we WILL be signing either Fells or Ballard, most likely Fells IMHO.

I wouldn't be surprised if they stay pat at RB. Ridley will get his "get out of jail free" card, sooner that we thought, and Washington will pick up Vareen's 3rd down role. Blount will get another shot at being the back up, and I have no idea where Boldin is in his recovery.

This could be the Jets best chance at a win since 2010. The responsibility to win this game is going to fall on the OL and defense.

While I agree with your analysis, if Thompkins has a good game, that could go far in sealing a win.

This could be the Jets best chance at a win since 2010. The responsibility to win this game is going to fall on the OL and defense.

Something everyone here is overlooking is that BB values hand skills on returners as priority #1 for returners. He must feel good about Blount's ability to field them better than everybody else, even given Blount's lack of speed.

Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Back