PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

the new dolphin troll thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he seriously renege on a charity bet?

Here's the story...

fgssand posted on the main page...

Oh boy - another year from Aqua-ahole.

Wanna make another bet and then, when you lose, say you didn't make the bet and not pay up and screw those less fortunate than you are again??

Poor poor little college boy, tells me he has no money and then goes out and buys an NFL shirt instead of sending the money he owes to the Bread of Life as I did.

You make me sick and until you pay up and make good - your credibility is ZERO.

In case you forgot - here is the address:

Bread of Life
511 Main Street
Malden, MA 02148-3918
ATTN: Mea Quinn Mustone

For those that do not understand...we made a bet and the guy refused to pay up, crying poverty. I sent my money in and he never sent his. My donation was verified by Miguel - Agua-ahole sent zippo, claiming he would not send to an organization he new nothing about (of course, this was after accepting the bet before he lost)

Last edited:
Patriotspride, I am seriously done with the douchebag. He talks out of his south end constantly, can you imagine him taking satisfaction in beating the Patriots third stringers the last game of the year two years ago? Won't even admit it was a paper win, meaningless, but he holds onto it like grim death.

I don't mind trolls who play the give and take game, admit certain things and be men about it, when has he ever admitted to anything and met any of us halfway with a point. You can't fight a battle of wits with an unarmed person, if we all ignore him, he'll go away. Has to be a 100% total loser to hang around here after that embrassment of a season the Doofins had last year, he will just go away if we ignore him.

Don't waste your time with him, I have zero respect for him, have felt that way after he welched on the bet he made, nothing lower than someone who stiffs a charity, he is a total POS.

Patriotspride, I am seriously done with the douchebag. He talks out of his south end constantly, can you imagine him taking satisfaction in beating the Patriots third stringers the last game of the year two years ago? Won't even admit it was a paper win, meaningless, but he holds onto it like grim death.

I don't mind trolls who play the give and take game, admit certain things and be men about it, when has he ever admitted to anything and met any of us halfway with a point. You can't fight a battle of wits with an unarmed person, if we all ignore him, he'll go away. Has to be a 100% total loser to hang around here after that embrassment of a season the Doofins had last year, he will just go away if we ignore him.

Don't waste your time with him, I have zero respect for him, have felt that way after he welched on the bet he made, nothing lower than someone who stiffs a charity, he is a total POS.
i agree.hes by far the worst troll patsfans.com has ever had .it blows my mind that some here still defend him .

Did he seriously renege on a charity bet?

Uh.... No!

I clearly stated that I would not be making that bet and then sandman or whatever it is said I screwed his charity.

Oh and the reason I go over to the main board is because all the morons hang out over here. I could list names, but they know who they are. Soon enough, everyone that hangs out in the VLR will be on my ignore.

Oh and the reason I go over to the main board is because all the morons hang out over here. I could list names, but they know who they are. Soon enough, everyone that hangs out in the VLR will be on my ignore.
nobody cares :rolleyes:

The fact that a Doofin fan hangs out on the regular Patriots fan section of the website is pretty pathetic, love his latest thread where he is crying about having to play the Patriots up here in December. Like it will make a difference as the Doofins season will have long been over with by then............

The fact that a Doofin fan hangs out on the regular Patriots fan section of the website is pretty pathetic, love his latest thread where he is crying about having to play the Patriots up here in December. Like it will make a difference as the Doofins season will have long been over with by then............
hes obsessed with the patriots lol.he spends more time here than he does at finheaven.com. truly pathetic

Uh.... No!

I clearly stated that I would not be making that bet and then sandman or whatever it is said I screwed his charity.

Another bold faced lie. What a surprise.

And I'd expect nothing less from ballsack4ever, BY FAR the best example of the word troll we have ever had on this forum............

Another bold faced lie. What a surprise.

You're argument lacks one vidal piece... PROOF! You have none, and that's because it never happend. Your word means nothing because you can't back it with any factual evidence. So I advise you to STFU until you know what you're talking about.

You're argument lacks one vidal piece... PROOF! You have none, and that's because it never happend. Your word means nothing because you can't back it with any factual evidence. So I advise you to STFU until you know what you're talking about.
this is a message board not a court of law lol.alot people have read your post regarding your bet .why dont you stop lying and pay your bet and apologize to everybody on this board for being a scum bag.

Deny, deny, deny
You're still a welcher
Live with it

The Dolphins are a total embarrassment. Just end it all. Hahah all I can do is laugh when I see Marino on tv hawking diet plans. Everyone look at the former pro athlete who cant stay in shape!

Last edited:
The Dolphins are a total embarrassment. Just end it all. Hahah all I can do is laugh when I see Marino on tv hawking diet plans. Everyone look at the former pro athlete who cant stay in shape!

If you're going to dis the Dolphins don't you think you could find someone better than Marino? Come on, he's the greatest passer of all time, it's hard to have knocks on him

If you're going to dis the Dolphins don't you think you could find someone better than Marino? Come on, he's the greatest passer of all time, it's hard to have knocks on him

Which makes it even funnier he is on tv hawking some cheesy diet. I dont need to "dis" the dolphins. they do a great job of that themselves.

Last edited:
Which makes it even funnier he is on tv hawking some cheesy diet. I dont need to "dis" the dolphins. they do a great job of that themselves.

Don't forget Shula. He's on those commercials too. :D

What do the Dolphins have in common with NFL juggernauts Buffalo, Detroit, Houston and Arizona?

They all haven't made the playoffs the last 5 seasons. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST