PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

the new dolphin troll thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT"S WHY I SAID "AGAIN."

What was your record last year? 6-10?

Is that way under .500?

Yeah?

THEN SHUT UP UNTIL YOUR TEAM REACHES .500 AGAIN! "AGAIN!" AS IN "SOMETIME CURRENT"!

Jeez, you're dumb even by typical troll standards. You're the best argument against dolphin-safe tuna.

You are aware that making your font bigger to show emphasis makes you look like a little kid right?

Okay, now that we have that understood, why should I not be able to speak until my team wins 8 games again? That seems like a pretty dumb rule. Being a fan isn't about who's team is better but showing loyality and commitement. I can't wait till the Pats suck again and then we see just how many of you guys are actully real fans. Don't get me wrong, there are definitely some that are loyal, but also a lot of bandwagoners out there.

Aqua,
Honest to Christ, would you please think before posting? PLEASE don't try to tell us you consider what happened two years ago an honest success, ok?

Yourteam was 8-7 coming into the last game vs the Patriots, the Patriots pulled all of their starters after the first quarter, put THIRD stringers in at one point and it took BB telling Cassel NOT TO COMPLETE THE TWO POINT CONVERSION to force OT against your friggin starters, thus giving you a ninth win.

If you want to be taken seriously around here, stop talking out of your south end, ok? Also, aren't fans for the most part who have a life band wagon fans; when the team sucks, we move on to better things to do with our time than follow a loser, hate to break it to you. How many "hard core" Bruins and Celtics fans do you think there are out there? I haven't given a **** about either team in over ten years, if either (or both) start winning again, I'll pay attention, if the Patriots go completely into the crapper, I am out, end of story, that's life and you'll figure that out when you get older and have a mortgage, kids to feed and clothe, etc....................

Aqua,
Honest to Christ, would you please think before posting? PLEASE don't try to tell us you consider what happened two years ago an honest success, ok?

Yourteam was 8-7 coming into the last game vs the Patriots, the Patriots pulled all of their starters after the first quarter, put THIRD stringers in at one point and it took BB telling Cassel NOT TO COMPLETE THE TWO POINT CONVERSION to force OT against your friggin starters, thus giving you a ninth win.

If you want to be taken seriously around here, stop talking out of your south end, ok? Also, aren't fans for the most part who have a life band wagon fans; when the team sucks, we move on to better things to do with our time than follow a loser, hate to break it to you. How many "hard core" Bruins and Celtics fans do you think there are out there? I haven't given a **** about either team in over ten years, if either (or both) start winning again, I'll pay attention, if the Patriots go completely into the crapper, I am out, end of story, that's life and you'll figure that out when you get older and have a mortgage, kids to feed and clothe, etc....................

I'm not a bandwagon fan. I was following the Patriots hardcore before, up to, and after the 2001 season. But I'm a football fan. I don't watch baseball, and I catch basketball sometimes.

Okay Double G, you just called yourself a bandwagon fan so how are you eve worth talking to. How great, you just told us you aren't a real fan, that's priceless dude thanks for that. If you don't get trashed on by every single Pats fan, I'd be suprised, you deserve it. It's people like you that give your fan base a bad name.

Kontradtiction is right, I haven't missed a Dolphins game in 6 years. How am I talking out of my end? Because I'm loyal as hell and love my team to death? Stop saying that last game was a gimme win, we won the game and went 9-7, end of story.

Last edited:
Okay Double G, you just called me a dragqueen fan so how am i even worth talking to.well let me tell you something.there is nothing better than putting on a skirt panty hose and a pair of pumps to make you feel like a real woman even when your not .i love to put on womans clothes and i dont care what you or anyone else has to say about it.dont knock it till youve tried it honey.end of story.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

You are aware that making your font bigger to show emphasis makes you look like a little kid right?

No, I put things in larger font because apparently you have a hard time comprehending smaller font.

Read up on when John Han**** signed the Declaration of Independence.

Can we get these gay word filters removed? The founding father would be insulted in his name being spelled "John Han****".

I don't even know what the initial post says (thank god for ignore list) but I just had to chime in on this particular post.

2005 the Dolphins were 9-7. How quickly some can forget.

Great work!!!!!!!!! Maybe you can make 10 - 6 in the next 15 years!!

Last edited:
Ok, you want my resume douchebag, here it is.

I've been a Patriots fan since 1972; I had season tickets from 1984 to 1990. Went to the AFC Championship game in 1985, saw the Patriots beat the Doofins brains out in that game. Gave them up when they went 1-15 with Rod "Cigar Store Indian" Rust as their coach, still was a fan of the team, just didn't EAT, SLEEP, DRINK, ****E FOOTBALL. Is that ok with you you friggin ballsack? Got them back in 1995 and had them until BB became the coach. Do you Mr king of the Doofins fans have season tickets, probably not, you just like to hear yourself talk.

Anyone on this forum who says they sat through every game of the 1-15 season thinking the team had a shot to get to the playoffs (remember how they came roaring out of the gate that year and beat the Dolts to go 1-0, wow), good for them. Only a friggin tool like you would sit through every game of a season like you had two years ago, get a life you turd. You live in Florida, you should be out chasing broads, getting your pickle smoked, not you, you'd rather sit in the house when it's 80 and sunny out on a Sunday and watch the Doofins get their brains beat out every week, good for you, you want a medal or a pair of nuts to pin it on? Only a pathetic tool like you would watch the Doofins week in and week out for the last six years get their asses handed to them.

I have even less respect for you now, you are a pathetic loser.

Last edited:
The more I think about this, the more Patriotspride is 1000% correct in giving you relentless amounts of **** over your moronic posts.

Anyone who thinks of himself as a serious football fan and claims the last win of your glorious 9-7 year was not a gimme is a complete brain dead clambrain, so I guess that is what you are, a clambrain4ever. First stringers vs third stringers and it took a purposely thrown away two point conversion to cement the win and set off dancing in the streets of Doofinville.

If the shoe was on the other foot and the Doofins were coming off their third Super Bowl win in four years and took out all their starters and put third stringers in and the Patriots barely escaped with a win by the skin of their nuts, as a Patriots fan, I'd be TOTALLY HUMILIATED, not thumping my chest like you are calling it a glorious win.

I will continue to give you relentless amounts of **** for as long as you hang around here. I tried to make a sensible point in my last post, but talking sense to a tool like you is a waste of time and energy; let the dumping on ballsack4ever continue...........................

Ok, you want my resume douchebag, here it is.

I've been a Patriots fan since 1972; I had season tickets from 1984 to 1990. Went to the AFC Championship game in 1985, saw the Patriots beat the Doofins brains out in that game. Gave them up when they went 1-15 with Rod "Cigar Store Indian" Rust as their coach, still was a fan of the team, just didn't EAT, SLEEP, DRINK, ****E FOOTBALL. Is that ok with you you friggin ballsack? Got them back in 1995 and had them until BB became the coach. Do you Mr king of the Doofins fans have season tickets, probably not, you just like to hear yourself talk.

Anyone on this forum who says they sat through every game of the 1-15 season, good for them. Only a friggin tool like you would sit through every game of a 2-14 season like you had three years ago, get a life you turd. You live in Florida, you should be out chasing broads, getting your pickle smoked, not you, you'd rather sit in the house when it's 80 and sunny out on a Sunday and watch the Doofins get their brains beat out every week, good for you, you want a medal or a pair of nuts to pin it on? Only a pathetic tool like you would watch the Doofins week in and week out for the last six years get their asses handed to them.

I have even less respect for you now, you are a pathetic loser.

I'm pretty sure I read this on a Hallmark card somewhere.

Honest to Christ Fixit, have you ever come across any trolls as dense as this knumbskull?

I can just see it now, first pre season game, the Doofins first teamers get smoked by the "whoevertheyplayfirst first teamers", yet the Doofin srubs mount a furious comeback in the fourth quarter vs the "whoevertheyplayfirst scrubs" and win the game, will clambrain4ever celebrate the win because, afterall, the scoreboard says the Doofins won?

Actually, he probably will being the fountain of football knowledge and "true Doofin fan" that he is. Someone should clue him in that a football has air in it and is not actually stuffed.......................

Do the score 62-10 bring back the memories?

Do the score 62-10 bring back the memories?

It was 62-7 GET IT RIGHT. :mad:

Double G, call me a tool for sitting through a 4-12 season watching every game. I believe that's something a real FAN would do with his team. I love football and the season is far to short to ignore. Apperently you don't like the game enough to realize that.

Anyway you get the ignore just like Patspride. You guys are both losers who can just talk smack to each other back and forth, that's not why I'm here, so have fun. You're not even close to worth it. How do you expect someone to respond to you when you talk like a 13 year old who just learned curse and degrading words? Feel free making yourself look like a complete ass each time you post just as your best friend pride does. Grow up little kids.

Last edited:
It was 62-7 GET IT RIGHT. :mad:

Double G, you and Patspride are right about me.i am one stupid ******** that's for sure.im such a homer i just cant help myself.the phins could go 0 and 16 and i would still tell everybody how good they are .i just cant stand the fact that they suck and the pats are so good .it drives me crazy .im incapable of having an objective opinion on the dolphins . i need to Grow up and stop acting like a little kid.
:singing: :singing: :singing:

That's great, saves me a lot of wasted energy; consider yourself ingored.

I'm gonna love every beating the Doofins take this year 1000% more than ever now that I know no matter what Ballsack4ever will sit through every gut wrenching second of it.............

Last edited:
That's great, saves me a lot of wasted energy; consider yourself ingored.

I'm gonna love every beating the Doofins take this year 1000% more than ever now that I know no matter what Ballsack4ever will sit through every gut wrenching second of it.............
don't count on him ignoring you.he cant controll himself.

WaterBoy, you know the fella who welched on the Bread of Life bet when he lost, can't stop himself. He's over now in the main forum whining about the Phins schedule. As usual, he mis-represents the facts (e.g. the weather) to make his lame point.

WaterBoy, you know the fella who welched on the Bread of Life bet when he lost, can't stop himself. He's over now in the main forum whining about the Phins schedule. As usual, he mis-represents the facts (e.g. the weather) to make his lame point.

Did he seriously renege on a charity bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes