PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

the new dolphin troll thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do the Dolphins have in common with NFL juggernauts Buffalo, Detroit, Houston and Arizona?

They all haven't made the playoffs the last 5 seasons. :)

Haha, at least the Lions has an out. Two words, Matt Millen. The dolphins pretty much just awful at everything that has to do with not sucking.

True, lol. I love how there are former pro athletes on tv *****ing like they dont know how to get in shape.

It's called making money moron. You know you'd be on that commercial in a heart beat.

Haha, at least the Lions has an out. Two words, Matt Millen. The dolphins pretty much just awful at everything that has to do with not sucking.

Yep and we could use the out of beating the Patriots 3 times in 3 years.

I have a feeling the Fins are going to use that out for years to come. Denver uses it as an out for not winning the Super Bowl.

:rofl: HAHA! Oh man, I love to hate you guys. Pats losing is almost as much fun as the Fins winning.

And there is the difference between winning teams, and pathetic organizations with no hope of doing anything any time soon. We could care less what your team does on Sunday, because you're irrelevant. However, even as your team is routinely pounded on, you consider a loss by a team you cannot overtake to be equally is fulfilling as a win by your own. How sad.

Well the way the intiator said it made it sound like it had been decades since the Fins were winners.

Umm, it has been decades since the Dolphins were winniners. Unless I missed the ticker tape parade that 9-7 teams get?

Last edited:
And there is the difference between winning teams, and pathetic organizations with no hope of doing anything any time soon. We could care less what your team does on Sunday, because you're irrelevant. However, even as your team is routinely pounded on, you consider a loss by a team you cannot overtake to be equally is fulfilling as a win by your own. How sad.

Umm, it has been decades since the Dolphins were winniners. Unless I missed the ticker tape parade that 9-7 teams get?
the ninth win was a gift.the pats had already clinched and had most of there second team in the game .

That's the problem with Dolphins fans. You think so small. They think finishing in the basement of the division and beating the Patriots once a year constitutes a satisfying season. But really, thanks for the compliment. You know you're something amazing when another team considers beating you in a regular season game their Superbowl. But guess what? You don't get a medal or trophy for that.

No you see, it's called a rivalry. It's part of hating your division foes. I don't find that sad, I find it being part of a fan base. Don't you guys love to see the Yankees lose? It's all the same.

[qoute=Caspir]Umm, it has been decades since the Dolphins were winniners. Unless I missed the ticker tape parade that 9-7 teams get?[/QUOTE]

See what you guys don't understand is that winners is defined by winning more games than you lose so yes, 9-7 makes them winners. And they did win the division in 2001 and 2000 so I don't see how that's decades. And as for us not having won in a long time, you Pats fans seem to think that's what makes you a fan. Like I've said before, I can't wait to see what happens to you when the Pats become a sub .500 team.

Like I've said before, I can't wait to see what happens to you when the Pats become a sub .500 team.

Been there, and I distinctly recall feeling like I shouldn't talk smack about the good teams until the Pats became a good team.

Imagine that.

No you see, it's called a rivalry. It's part of hating your division foes. I don't find that sad, I find it being part of a fan base. Don't you guys love to see the Yankees lose? It's all the same.

[qoute=Caspir]Umm, it has been decades since the Dolphins were winniners. Unless I missed the ticker tape parade that 9-7 teams get?

making stupid predictions .lacking objectivity refusing to acknowledge the truth about your team bragging about one win when your team came in last place doesn't make you a good fan .its makes you a horses ass .ive been a redsox fan forever and i loved when the sox beat the stinkees but i never ever talked smack with a yankee fan till 04 unless i wanted to sound like a moron like you do at this board.a 9 and 7 team sucks especially when the ninth win was a gift .cmon are you really that pathetic

Last edited:
Been there, and I distinctly recall feeling like I shouldn't talk smack about the good teams until the Pats became a good team.

Imagine that.

I'm not questioning all fans as I'm sure there are sevral real fans out there. But I bet there is a large percentage of fans who fade away.

Just a minor squabble. Patriots got the tiebreaker with the better division record in '01.

Ahh.. the good old days when 11-5 got ya the #2 seed. Nowadays you can barely get the WC spot with that.

But continue.

Ahh.. the good old days when 11-5 got ya the #2 seed. Nowadays you can barely get the WC spot with that.

In '02 the Raiders had HFA at 11-5 and had a 4-game losing streak too. Now you need at least 13-3 to contend for a bye. I think parity has had a hand in creating this trend. Typically the top 2 will have improved dramatically from the season before.

Look at the improvement in bye squads from the previous year:

2003- Pats (+5 wins), Chiefs (+4)
2004- Steelers (+9), Pats (even)
2005- Colts (+2), Broncos (+3)
2006- Chargers (+5), Ravens (+7)

Imagine that.
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Good comeback... Thennn you turn on the tv and watch all the good teams in the playoffs. Hahahahaha!! Comparing the phins to the pats is like comparing a 83 miata to a 2007 Ferarri.....

I expect to be saying this for years to come. Btw , let Marino know hawking diet plans on tv hurts his image as a pro athlete. What the fat bastard cannot get into shape?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference