PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

the new dolphin troll thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I propose that until they reach .500 again they should shut their blowholes.

I don't even know what the initial post says (thank god for ignore list) but I just had to chime in on this particular post.

2005 the Dolphins were 9-7. How quickly some can forget.

I don't even know what the initial post says (thank god for ignore list) but I just had to chime in on this particular post.

9-7 two years ago. Celebrate.

:rofl: HAHA! Oh man, I love to hate you guys. Pats losing is almost as much fun as the Fins winning.

Even in this rivalry, I would never wish injury or any ill being upon another player. Who said that about Bruschi?

Trowa said:
Nothing against you personally but your sig pic makes me want to throw up. I hate Tedy Bruschi so much. He should have died when he had the chance.

jnfjubiwfiu

Well the way the intiator said it made it sound like it had been decades since the Fins were winners.
if you hate patriot fans so much why do you post here sh-t head ?and please spare me the i want to talk football crap.

*ahem* AGAIN.

Fair enough, but if you're erasing history, then you guys are at ground zero as well.

What history? The 9-7 season bookended by magnificent 4-12 and 6-10 seasons?

Yes, that 9-7 season that was OVER .500.

THAT"S WHY I SAID "AGAIN."

What was your record last year? 6-10?

Is that way under .500?

Yeah?

THEN SHUT UP UNTIL YOUR TEAM REACHES .500 AGAIN! "AGAIN!" AS IN "SOMETIME CURRENT"!

Jeez, you're dumb even by typical troll standards. You're the best argument against dolphin-safe tuna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back