PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The more time that goes on, the more I have trouble rooting for Kraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming an overturn on appeal.....which you would have to be an idiot to think it would be successful

Wake up
When did I assume an overturn? It would be a battle and as we see as the battle had been wage common belief is that they should not lose the picks. Had he fought that battle who knows it he wins. But I know the chances are better than giving up.
Is your argument honestly that the best thing to do was waive the appeal because the odds were long?
Frankly if that is your opinion your opinion has less than no value to me.
You should just stick to insults and temper tantrums if that is your level of critical thinking.

Burping and farting in unison....

Illegal Contact, Ladies & Gentlemen!!
icon_lol.gif

When did I assume an overturn? It would be a battle and as we see as the battle had been wage common belief is that they should not lose the picks. Had he fought that battle who knows it he wins. But I know the chances are better than giving up.
Is your argument honestly that the best thing to do was waive the appeal because the odds were long?
Frankly if that is your opinion your opinion has less than no value to me.
You should just stick to insults and temper tantrums if that is your level of critical thinking.

Then you admit that other than to make noise, there's nothing Kraft can achieve ....but should waste his money to please a bunch of yahoos

Then you admit that other than to make noise, there's nothing Kraft can achieve ....but should waste his money to please a bunch of yahoos
As I said I am done with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST