PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Meltdown Of An Eagles Fan (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy is wound a bit tight. Why is he recording this in a car -- so his mother won't hear it?

Guy clearly knows nothing about football. What the hell is a "touchdown route"?

Thought it was going to be this one - - YouTube [EDIT: warning for explicit language ;)]

Either way they're great :)

Last edited:
That guy is wound a bit tight. Why is he recording this in a car -- so his mother won't hear it?

I went to the Eagles/Pats Super Bowl...don't even try to figure out any whys when it comes to Fleagle fan....there are none....if they ever do a remake of the Brando classic "The Ugly American" it will definitely be filmed in Philly...

Last edited:

Actually its so his girlfriend (aka Girlfiend) wouldn't have to hear him rant the way he did.... I think.

And yeah "touchdown route." Trust me go watch this guy's weekly NFL predictions and recap videos for more of his "NFL wisdom."

Makes me glad we have Fitzy

I went to the Eagles/Pats Super Bowl...don't even try to figure out any whys when it comes to Fleagle fan....there are none....if they ever do a remake of the Brando classic "The Ugly American" it will definitely be filmed in Philly...

Heh, I was there too, literally surrounded by green jerseys. It's always reassuring when football teams dressed in green lose.

I think it's time him and anyone like him to take a step back from and not put so much emotion and energy into something that is ultimately out of your control.

For the first 30 secs, I thought that was Matt cassel lamenting the chief's season :p

Nothing will ever top the redskins radio station meltdown with Lavar going GET EM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST