PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Long-Awaited Uncle Heatster Draft Board - Vertical Sort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job Uncle Heaster. I think Josh Wilson might be an excellent pick in Round 3 if he lasts. If we can't/don't sign Samuel, its possible that we could be starting a pair of smurfs in the secondary (Hobbs, J. Wilson) in 2008.

You don't have to reply, but I'm curious that WR Jason Hill isn't on your board.

http://www.nflfans.com/x/2007/showplayer.php?key=Jon Abbate*

The guy is a football player who has played all year with injuries but still lead his team on defense. He's a tackling machine. He is both acedmically smart and football smart.

Not saying that we draft him high. But PFW has him ranked as a 3rd to 4th rounder.

He ranked fairly high except for the 40. I would not be upset though if we picked him in the 4th (regular pick or comp).

A lot of work went into this, nice job. How does this work, is this the list of players that meet the Patriots profile?

Wouldn't you pay just about anything to be a fly on the wall during the Pats draft process as they build their board.

Too bad I do not know most of these players, I would be able to comment intelligently, however it looks like a well though out fine piece of work.

Looking through this amazing piece of work a question arises: Did you have Andy Stokes on your draft board two years ago?

I'd also like to know, is this your Pats Prospects list?

Yes. These are the players I'd be looking at to plug into the Patriots system.

I see that Josh Gattis, CJ Gaddis, CJ Wilson and Josh Wilson all made your board. Are you sure they aren't the same person? I am, and will always be, very confused when it comes to these four. Any chance we draft all of them, just to make sure we get the right one???

Not to mention the offensive linemen Fry, Fry, Frye, and Frye. Fortunately, they're all out.

Last year the problem was with Adam, Greg, Kelly, and Tim Jennings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News