PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A superior franchise?

Jests havent won a SB in 40+ years :rofl:

Well you have two options. Live in the past... which means I can keep saying we kicked you within an inch of your life forevermore

Or move on.

Patriots slide has just begun.

Well you have two options. Live in the past... which means I can keep saying we kicked you within an inch of your life forevermore

Or move on.

14-2 with the youngest defense in the NFL. Piss off moron.

Jets played the best they could, Pats played god awful and still almost won.

Jests wont even with the AFC yet again. You'll have the AFC East title though....oh wait.

Hmmm, surprisingly, Jets fans feel the same way about Pats fans. By and large an arrogant group of azzholes....so, I hope that you are enjoying today...you've earned it.

Enjoy losing half your team to free agency. :rocker:

Or move on.

Huh? We have six picks in the first three rounds. We have one of the youngest defenses in the NFL. We're not going anywhere. The Jets, on the other hand, are poised to either lose more than half their team to free agency or max out the cap trying to keep the other half. The future belongs to the Patriots. So good luck this week. Your front office mortgaged your team's future to go for it all now. Better hope you at least get there.

Your front office mortgaged your team's future to go for it all now. Better hope you at least get there.

I'll correct this slightly: It mortgaged the team's future to create a very public PERCEPTION of going for it all. The real reason was to sell PSLs.

No question of "if," just how much. You need to realize that Green Beans suckage is not tied solely to their performance on the field, but their overall unsportsmanlike lack of class as an organization, as a team, and as a fan base. Which appears to include yourself.

Jets should have watched the tape of the Pats doing the lights out dance mid field in San Diego.

Now thats winning with class.

;)

So, are you guys gonna be Steelers fans for a day?

Another pickle for Patriots fans for the AFCCG. Last year for you guys, it was cheer for Colts or Jets and then the NFC team in the super bowl.

This year, I assume it's cheer for the team you hate least and then the NFC team in the Super Bowl.

Go back to your Colts fan board, you

And for all the Jets fans here: this is your biggest win in 40 years and it was a 2nd round playoff. Chill out

What was the worst feeling for pats fans?

1) 18-1?

2) Finding out that your three superbowl wins were tainted?

3) 14-2 season, averaging 30+ points a game, #1 seed and losing to the jets in the playoffs?

But our clock is still running for this year

SOJ, your franchise isnt winning it all. I know you little green beans will probably tell your grand kids about this win.

"Grandpa, did you guys win the SB that season?"

"Well...ah no...um............SPYGATE!"

What was the worst feeling for pats fans?

1) 18-1?

2) Finding out that your three superbowl wins were tainted?

3) 14-2 season, averaging 30+ points a game, #1 seed and losing to the jets in the playoffs?

How are the SB's tainted? Yet another moron that doesnt know what spygate was.

I agree. The pats didnt gain any advantage by taping. They only repeatedly did it for the thrill of it..DUH. :D

SOJ, your franchise isnt winning it all. I know you little green beans will probably tell your grand kids about this win.

"Grandpa, did you guys win the SB that season?"

"Well...ah no...um............SPYGATE!"

"But we beat the Patriots, and that's good enough for us. Besides, we won the Super Bowl in week 2 the year before"

I agree. The pats didnt gain any advantage by taping. They only repeatedly did it for the thrill of it..DUH. :D

Taping signals wasnt illegal, Pats did it from the sidelines, when you're allowed to do it from the endzone. Did they magically get different signals from everyone else?

But I realize Jets fans are slow and can never just research what spygate really was. "ChEaTrIotS!1! SpYgAtEZ""

Thanks for calling me a moron. How much was the fine for BB and the Pats? Was it not the biggest in the history of the league? 1st round pick? Please explain to me what spygate was and why the league gave our such a harsh penalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST