PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Antonio it's not a car spare tire call AAA.

capt.aab3a7feef60425f8e739ab6fc9cd672-aab3a7feef60425f8e739ab6fc9cd672-0.jpg

You don't have a problem with the Bills and the Dolphins because they've never been much of a threat. You want to talk about the class of an organization? The Jets players are constantly talking about how they want to play for a coach like Rex Ryan. Example: Here's a tweet by Braylon Edwards - "Rex is by far the realest straight up and down head coach I've ever had. This season is definately going to be a special one, mark my words". These types of comments aren't exclusive, they are the norm. Even Jason Taylor talks about how motivated he is to play for a coach like Rex. You can throw around your fat jokes all you want. They don't bother Rex Ryan and your "dynasty" has come to an end. I challenge you to come on here on September 19th and admit it after you lose to the Jets. Instead, I imagine you'll go back to your usual mantra of bashing Ryan or talking about how many Super Bowls you have won. That's all you have left to hold on to, is your past. Wes Welker is an amazing player. His response "One game at a time" was appropriate. But Ryans "Soon To Be Champs" comment was just as apropriate. This isn't the balet Tuney, this is football, where players play hard and their coaches should lead by example. And the example Ryan is setting for his players is that it's okay to believe you can win this thing. How can you do it if you don't believe. The Jets can win the Super Bowl this year, They have the talent. They have an excellent coaching staff. If they can stay injury free (mostly), and get revis on the field, you can talk all the crap you want, but it won't change one thing. This ain't the old AFC East anymore. Everyone else can see that besides you guys. So keep talking. That's all you can do until the 19th. I mean it when I tell you, you guys are simply amusing the heck out of me. And I can't wait to see you on the 20th of September.

You're not going to see any of us on the 20th because its the ******* internet. Why are you acting like you are going to hand someone an ass whooping?

You don't play for the Jests, or for any sports team because you are an overweight nerd talking **** on sports forum.

Of course this is still the old AFC East. The Pats still WIN THE DIVISION EVERY YEAR.

This is the beat that make you shake your rump
That make your booty go ba-bump, ba-bump
It?s that beat that make ya bump ya bump (ohh)
(Black Eyed Peas - "Ba Bump")

capt.34cdd49273d14a6baff23c71f8b938cd-34cdd49273d14a6baff23c71f8b938cd-0.jpg

Someone knock me upside the head.

I'm playing one more year to suck?

capt.00f45e16068a425f85f8b0519b51b30a-00f45e16068a425f85f8b0519b51b30a-0.jpg

Code:
Veteran

Just joined patsfan. Classy bunch over there. Want to find out how many times I can insult them before getting banned.

Look for Harry Tick to really give us a good going over today before he DOESN'T get banned.Where the hell IS northern Colorado anyway?

I get the rivalry, but how can you say they suck ?

hey, my team was golfing, but they made it farther than any team in the east and gave the colts a scare

I hate ryan, he's a fat blow hard, but he coaches his ass off

peace

They did not play well last year. They had a great defense and a great run game yet barely managed to go .500 before beating a couple 2nd/3rd string teams to sneak in to the wild card. This year I think they downgraded in spots, but should do a bit better as Sanchez will have a year under his belt and shouldn't play as bad (he was horrible!).
However, with their constant "we are the champs" attitude perpetrated from the top of their organization, it's easy to find them annoying and laughable as they've yet to prove anything other than they managed to come together for a couple games in the playoffs last year.
Plus, they are our division rivals. I mean, come on. They could go 16-0 and we'd still say they suck!
Also, for the Jets fans complaining, it's an internet message board. If you don't expect douchbags you obviously have never been on the internet before.

That is what they do I got a kick out of how they said when they wanted to "discuss" we attacked and that is the last thing the people on this forum do we love to talk football.

I am going there and going to post till iget banned cause they have 3-4 people coming here to do it

I think there mods are always spying here it doesn't take 20 minutes to get a confermation e-mail yet i don't get one.

I can taste the fear and it taste like candy

Last edited:

Kinda ironic since I have posted on the Jets Insider forum and when I go on another team's site I go out of my way to be respectful and every post I put on there gets a response like "Go away you homer troll" or "You're a homer idiot" or something to respect. I am shocked how disrespectful they are.

We don't alway treat Jets fans here the best, but if a Jets fan comes here to try to debate intelligently, most of us at least give him/her the respect to be somewhat civil. On Jets Insider, they label all Pats fans moronic trolls who aren't worthy of an opinion.

From my experience, Jets fans are the rudest of all the other fans on the message boards. Granted I only use that from my experiences from Jets Insider. I have posted on one or two other Jets fans message boards in the past and haven't met the same hostility.

Last edited:
Amazing how delusional and blind Jest fans are. They actually think they arent the most disrespectful and obnoxious fan base around.

Amazing how delusional and blind Jest fans are. They actually think they arent the most disrespectful and obnoxious fan base around.

Well said ... their vile and hatred run deep ... 40+years of sucking can make a fan delusional.

I hope they like my pictures with captions of Rexasaurus.

Last edited:
So the guy who's making that "disrespect" thread got called out by Pherein. Congrats to Pherein for standing tall but, obviously, "Titan" was never really interested in an honest discussion.

Well said ... their vile and hatred run deep ... 40+years of sucking can make a fan delusional.

I hope they like my pictures with captions of Rexasaurus.
Its funny, sad and pathetic at the same time.
The fan base is so demoralized that their team has basically sucked their entire life, that they have bought into the idea that a team that went 3-4 against losing teams, lost 5 out 6 in a row, and wre 7-7 before 2 teams jus didnt try against them is a team that is SB caliber.
The salesman gets in from of the camera and basically holds his breath until everyone says "Ok fatty, we believe you, you are great".
Then when anyone questions their newfound entitlement to call themselves the best regardless of fact, they cry that everyone is being mean and disrespecting them.
The mere act of Fatso saying they are going to win is the brightest ray of hope they have ever had in their misery of being a Jet fan. How dare we take that away from them on a message board before the rest of the NFL takes it away for real on the field. After all they have been through don't Jets fans at least deserve an off-season of unbridled ignorant hope before it all comes crashing down?
You wonder why they cry when no one has fabricated their trophy and had a ceremony?
We are here focussed on our team winning a Lombardi Trophy and ignoring the fact that while the Jets have no prayer for that, we haven't held the ceremony, presentation and parade for their Casserly Trophy

Where were all the Pats fans when the team was 5-11 in 2000? Where were all of you then? Sitting home eating cheetos not knowing that you had a football team. You don't suffer through miserable seasons like Jet fans because you're not a loyal fanbase. Same with the Bruins when they started playing well. And the Red Sox. And the Celtics. Yes, those three teams have loyal fanbases (with a lot of bandwagon jumpers, though) Yes, you do have SOME true fans but as soon as things go south for the organization you'll go support the next winning team to come along. Yes, the Jet bandwagon has some crowds these days. That's not a bad thing. But New England is a baseball region. It always has and will be. You people latched on to your precious Patsies when they started winning, and you all know that's the truth. So you can say all you want that the Jets suck. It's not true and I think you all know that. Attendance rose with the teams winning percentage, while at the same time, the Jets, mired in misery, had a twenty year long waiting list for season tickets.

In short, do the Patriots suck? No. Do the Jets suck? No.

But Patriots fans suck. All of them. From head to toe. Because they've only ever had a winner. When the team is in the tank, they'll focus on everything else but the NFL team they don't deserve.

Where were all the Pats fans when the team was 5-11 in 2000? Where were all of you then? Sitting home eating cheetos not knowing that you had a football team. You don't suffer through miserable seasons like Jet fans because you're not a loyal fanbase. Same with the Bruins when they started playing well. And the Red Sox. And the Celtics. Yes, those three teams have loyal fanbases (with a lot of bandwagon jumpers, though) Yes, you do have SOME true fans but as soon as things go south for the organization you'll go support the next winning team to come along. Yes, the Jet bandwagon has some crowds these days. That's not a bad thing. But New England is a baseball region. It always has and will be. You people latched on to your precious Patsies when they started winning, and you all know that's the truth. So you can say all you want that the Jets suck. It's not true and I think you all know that. Attendance rose with the teams winning percentage, while at the same time, the Jets, mired in misery, had a twenty year long waiting list for season tickets.

But Patriots fans suck. All of them. From head to toe. Because they've only ever had a winner. When the team is in the tank, they'll focus on everything else but the NFL team they don't deserve.

I've been following the team since the '70's, and others here have been following it for far longer than that. Go back to the "official" Jets board and report on that. It might help your moderator get over his butthurt. The completely unexpected shock of seeing his team getting called out when he was in a thread named "Jets suck" was apparently too much for him.

adammumma333
user_online.gif

Veteran

I mean why the name change ??? :bricks:

Where were all the Pats fans when the team was 5-11 in 2000? Where were all of you then? Sitting home eating cheetos not knowing that you had a football team.

I watched every single second of that season. I was just as die hard a fan then as I am now. I'm sure the same goes for almost everyone here on this site, and thousands of people across New England.

You don't suffer through miserable seasons like Jet fans because you're not a loyal fanbase.

Personally, I haven't suffered through too many miserable seasons because of my age (24), but I'm sure you'll find countless Patriots fans that remember the bad seasons of the 70's, late 80's, and early 90's. Just because we don't have a bad team every other year doesn't mean we aren't loyal.

Yes, you do have SOME true fans but as soon as things go south for the organization you'll go support the next winning team to come along. Yes, the Jet bandwagon has some crowds these days. That's not a bad thing. But New England is a baseball region. It always has and will be. You people latched on to your precious Patsies when they started winning, and you all know that's the truth.

Nope, not the truth. As I said before, most Patriots fans can tell you about the bad days of the past. How would they be able to do that if they weren't there watching it as a loyal fan? We're just as loyal to our teams here in NE as you are with your team. The Jets just happen to suck more often than the Pats.

Interesting. I've been a MA resident my whole life and never once turned my focus to the Celtics, Red Sox, or Bruins even when they were winning championships. My loyalties are with the Patriots. I don't care if they go 3-13. But thanks for telling me how I'd react in such a scenario.

Where were all the Pats fans when the team was 5-11 in 2000? Where were all of you then?
Been there since the 70s, try again.
At least here you are half right/

But Patriots fans suck. All of them. From head to toe.
If thats the case why are you coming here uninvited. If we suck, stay away. We must not suck because you wish to engage us on our board.

Because they've only ever had a winner. When the team is in the tank, they'll focus on everything else but the NFL team they don't deserve.
Clearly you are 11 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Joe is on the sauce again:

joe-namath-new-york-jets-805jpgjpg-94997d668aead8ca_large.jpg

Jets legend Joe Namath: 'We have the most legitimate contender we've had' | NJ.com

This is the problem year in and year out for this team. Of course all 32 teams have a goal of winning the Super Bowl ... well, maybe not all of them. But every freaking year it's like someone gets the label of Moses who is going to lead them to the promised land.

The hype sometimes has some base of facts but often ... as in the Mangini years it does not. They still have not gotten over the hurt of Belichick leaving there to come here. Deep down they know that had he stayed they might have become the Super Bowl champs ... maybe.

So after he left the hype got amped up even higher - like the old "We'll show you".

Well show us ... and show the rest of the league with something on the field. Act like champs and do it on the field instead of with your mouths and stupid antics like writing on a bus. for the last few years it's the same old crap.

Will Brett Favre retire?

Is this the Jet's year?

Like Jet's fans ... everyone is tired of it all ... do it on the field and shut the pie holes until you do.

As long as you guys yap you will never win it all ... you're just too damn dimwitted to know it.

One game at a time is how teams win it all in all sports.

One game at a time and games do not include articles in media or messages in a forum.

It also does not include great plays made in preseason camps.

Last edited:

Hey kiddo, this team hasnt won a title since 04. Why are we still here? Every home game has been sold out since 94', but I guess there are no fans? Moron

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick