PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to stay on topic here and after reading some older posts from this board I will have to agree that the Jets do in fact suck.

I was unaware of and quite frankly shocked to learn some rather ground breaking information regarding last years Jet win over the Pats.

A thread on this board made it quite clear that Belichick, in a most clever and ingenious plan, decided to lose to the Jets on the purpose in order to both light a fire under the Pats and give the Jets a false sense of confidence.

Once again, Belichick has shown why he is the best in the business.

Please carry on.
yeah that makes alot of sense, lets lose a game to give the JETS a false sense of confence:bricks:

I can't believe this thread's still powering up! 14,261 views,674 posts:rofl:

I think it should be made a sticky. It's actually a very important thread, and I hope it stays alive into the regular season.

I did not think it was possible for the Jets to have a head coach that I hate more the Mangidiot. And yet, this sorry excuse for a franchise manages to to hire someone louder, more short sighted, more ignorant, and fatter. Unbelievable!!!
And now this fat moron has its mentally incompetent fan base thinking that they are going to win the Superbowl, this year!!!
Its truly fantastic how wretched a franchise the Rats are. The Farve Experiment??? I loved it!
LT? Even better!!! They just keep on giving, don't they???
We as Pats fans are truly blessed to have this idiotic franchise and its sad sack fan base to kick around at our every whim.

I think it should be made a sticky. It's actually a very important thread, and I hope it stays alive into the regular season.

Oooh! True Tune, we might want it as the season goes along:D

===========================================

Sure why not.

tom_brady_stetson2.jpg

That photo never gets old.

===========================================

Sure why not.

tom_brady_stetson2.jpg

What's wrong with helping out an age old well respected profession while simultaneously keeping in shape? :eek::D

You know what sucks about jets fans? the fact that, because brady hasnt signed a contract extention yet, that it means the end of the pats, but the fact that revis is upset with the jets about his contract is ok.

As a Jets hater I have to say they do suck. Even there history sucks. Namath was over rated and they havent done **** since the 60's. Last season was a fluke. Pats will win the AFC east this coming season. Idiot Jets fans have them in the super bowl. I would love to live on the planet they come from. Must be like fantasy island.

Last edited:
As a Jets hater I have to say they do suck. Even there history sucks. Namath was over rated and they havent done **** since the 60's. Last season was a fluke. Pats will win the AFC east this coming season. Idiot Jets fans have them in the super bowl. I would love to live on the planet they come from. Must be like fantasy island.

In other words......The Jets Suck.

i haven't been here in a month and i am shocked to see this thread is still top 3 on this board. you guys are obsessed with the jets.

i haven't been here in a month and i am shocked to see this thread is still top 3 on this board. you guys are obsessed with the jets.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe just a little obsessed.

uh..yeah..we ARE obsessed ...with ridiculing green hammerheads who think every year "THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!!" and then, for 41 straight years, find out it is NOT their year, never was their year, and presumably never WILL BE their year. Our GRAND OBSESSION, if you will. It's been a very, very rewarding obsession that has brought joy to tens of thousands of Patriot fans the world over.

Last edited:

I hate the Jets and the Colts more then any other NFL team but when it comes to the AFC east, the Jets are public Enemy #1. Its funny how the Bills are really supposed to be our rivals and the same goes for the Jets and Dolphins but no one cares for that anymore. Heck, The Bills and Dolphins rivalry is bigger now then it was years ago. Its almost like the AFC east switched who they hate the most. If your a pats fan then you hate green and white. And Jets fans feel the same hatred for the Pats. I have run into jets fans and we yell **** back and forth in public places. My wife who does not follow sports like I do loves the Pats and hates Jets fans because she knows thats just how it is. Patriot fans hate the Jets. My daughter will grow up hating the Jets. All the history with Parcels leaving and not being focused on the super bowl when we lost to the packers and lets not forget Spy Gate. That really dumped fuel on the fire and blew the rivalry wide open again. Brady said it on D&C on WEEI a few seasons back, I remember him saying "the only New York team I hate wears green and white" I think this was a shot at Mangini and the Jets Franchise as a whole for the whole Spy Gate thing. I know every player on that team and staff including Belichick hates the Jets with a passion. I think in the 2010 season we beat them in both meetings. Im going in week 13 @ home with fat ass Rex and the Jets coming to town. My uncles friend has season tickets so I am going.

Last edited:

It's called fun. That, along with the Jets being in the news as often as they have been, is really what it's all about.

And, after all, the Jets sucked a month ago, and they still suck now.

I don't think a token post every few days to keep THE JETS SUCK in sight qualifies as obsession.
But then the humor in doing it is enhanced by Jet fans whining about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes