PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets not forget about how they rated out the pats for filming, when they did the same dang thing...RATS!

It made me bleed green, which I thought was kinda cool.:eek:

Out of curiosity, what do you like about the Green Beans? Because, there really isn't much about the team and organization that is genuinely likable. (I'm assuming you're not into some kind of masochistic head trip, are seriously ill like the Angry Fire Elf, or are just trying to be different.)

Out of curiosity, what do you like about the Green Beans? Because, there really isn't much about the team and organization that is genuinely likable. (I'm assuming you're not into some kind of masochistic head trip, are seriously ill like the Angry Fire Elf, or are just trying to be different.)

The Angry Fire Elf is only angry because he's four feet tall.

The Angry Fire Elf is only angry because he's four feet tall.

Add Napoleonic complex to Green Bean complex, and you've got the recipe for a dangerously psychotic individual. It would not surprise me if someday that guy spontaneously combusts. How ironic that would be.

Out of curiosity, what do you like about the The NY Jets? Because, there really isn't much about the team and organization that is genuinely likable. (I'm assuming you're not into some kind of masochistic head trip, are seriously ill like the Angry Fire Elf, or are just trying to be different.)
======================================================

Since you asked.

Lived my whole life in the Seahawks market, hate the Hawks.

I would be watching the Jets Vs Miami (for example) and the TV would cut away to the Seahags, hated that.

Was more of an NFL fan in general, always liked the Jets but it was hard to follow them being on the west coast. Then came the internet and I could find all the crack I wanted, thats when I went rabid.

It was the greatest QB to ever play the game Broadway Joe Namath that really made me a Jet fan.

It was the greatest QB to ever play the game Broadway Joe Namath that really made me a Jet fan.

You must have slept through '75-'76.

Baltimore, San Fransisco, New England, and Indianapolis fans might beg to differ on that ;) :D

Since you asked.

Lived my whole life in the Seahawks market, hate the Hawks.

I would be watching the Jets Vs Miami (for example) and the TV would cut away to the Seahags, hated that.

Was more of an NFL fan in general, always liked the Jets but it was hard to follow them being on the west coast. Then came the internet and I could find all the crack I wanted, thats when I went rabid.

Just think where your life might have gone if it hadn't been for that one little piece of bad luck ... ;)

No disrespect Gunnails, but it's for reasons like this that make me chuckle every time I get to think about how miserable Jest fans are. Realistically and statistically, where does Drunken Joe rate on the all-time QB list?

Hey Gunnails...help me...I'm..STRUGGALING..

namath_drunk.jpg

Last edited:
I understand this is a Pats board, just saying for me as a young man Namath was bigger then life and the epitome of Cool.

Joe is one of the good guy's.

I understand this is a Pats board, just saying for me as a young man Namath was bigger then life and the epitome of Cool.

Joe is one of the good guy's.

I'm sure you're right.

My very first American friend was a Jets fan (he had a good excuse -- he came from Rahway, New Jersey) and he tried to persuade me that Joe Willie was like George Best. I guess the MNF performance established one bit of that beyond doubt. But, from what I've heard, even towards the end, George didn't proposition women -- it was all the other way.

But just think. That one little mistake ... and now you're saddled with Jabba Rex, Santurdio and Mr Classy (and, who knows, Afailius may be on his way to join the party). Boy! Isn't life unfair? :singing:

Even if they signed Adam Seward, the Jets would STILL suck.

There, I've said it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference