PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(in fatty rexs voice) It's be great to have TUna and he is the best Poster there is out there today. (stops to eat 3 sandwiches and a llama) but we can have this thread go on with out him.

ok I lied (eats 3 more sandwichs and a blue whale whole) we need you both so i am going ot bring all the poster in the the meeting to solve it.

JaMarcus Russell (25 starts)
-23 INTs
-65.2 QB Rating

Mark Sanchez (15 starts)
-20 INTs
-63.0 QB Rating

Sanchez will also start imbibing in the cough syrup after he throws 3 picks and is sacked 4 times in his second game of the season. The JEST suck! :rocker:

Last edited:
the Jets may have sucked as long as there has been football, but it looks like they may suck less with the forthcoming cartoon show Mevis and Buttheadchez...as soon as the Jets can come to an agreement on the largest contract for a DB in league history. I LOVE real life cartoons...

do we have any word on the growin Jets suck thread and Tuna Disconnect I am riveted

do we have any word on the growin Jets suck thread and Tuna Disconnect I am riveted

Jets Suck and Tunescribe were seen golfing this afternoon at Franklin Park. They were seen laughing and slapping each other on the back while ribbing over who had the worse putting game.

Witnesses claim there was nothing but smiles between the two and a deal is iminant depending upon this thread reacing 2500 posts.

What we can gather from this outing: Tunescribe is cheap for only springing for a public golf course in the middle of Boston. Jets Suck was clearly putting on a show for the public while at the same time not accepting any deals that were being offered. :D

oh man we are doooomed

oh and the jets still suck

I've been advised by my agent to not address specifics of negotiations beyond the below prepared statement, although I can freely add that all parties are hopeful of reaching closure to this impasse by the end of the preseason or 2,500 posts, whichever comes first. We have impressed upon this thread that my full and unhindered participation is imperative to its success, especially leading into week two of the regular season. To that prospect, we remain very hopeful that a fair and equitable resolution can be achieved.

The statement:

Green Beans suck Jabba Wrecks hog jowls! :singing:

Had to check in on the thread after seeing the story on SportsCenter...

"Well, by this time in the off-season, it's really not surprising that Tunescribe has once again un-retired and will once again play a role in The Jets Suck offense. Tunescribe says his retirement from the thread was misreported this time, and he had never conclusively stated he would retire permanently from the thread. Thread-mates welcomed him back with open arms, but questions persisted about whether he will continue to be effective in the thread over a grueling 16-game regular season. Still, Tunescribe has been famously durable over most of his posting career, and for now, The Jets Suck faithful are happy to have him back."

Had to check in on the thread after seeing the story on SportsCenter...

"Well, by this time in the off-season, it's really not surprising that Tunescribe has once again un-retired and will once again play a role in The Jets Suck offense. Tunescribe says his retirement from the thread was misreported this time, and he had never conclusively stated he would retire permanently from the thread. Thread-mates welcomed him back with open arms, but questions persisted about whether he will continue to be effective in the thread over a grueling 16-game regular season. Still, Tunescribe has been famously durable over most of his posting career, and for now, The Jets Suck faithful are happy to have him back."

I owe it all to my trusty Wrangler jeans. And, the comforting assurance of knowing that some things never change -- death, taxes, and the New Jersey Green Beans sucking swamp scum.

the jets suck and Farve refernece there is not much more that can raise the epicness of this thread

Bob Pompeani or @KDPomp of KDKA (Pittsburgh - where Revis played college ball) tweeted he "hears" deal is 10-yrs, $150m, $65m guaranteed

If this is true, then the Jets are truly ******ed signing a player that's not a QB to that much guaranteed money.

That has to be BS i have never heard of an NFL team giving a 10 year contract and there is no way a Player would take a 10 year contract

Between the never-ending Revis watch, and the way the Jest's first offense stunk up the field last week, the Jest boards are already in mid-season form. The never-relevant team "fans" have stopped thumping their flabby chests and are gathering at the bridges getting ready to jump.

I love how much the Jets suck. It's wildly entertaining.

The Jest suck so much that they need to borrow Giants stadium for their home games. What a bunch of losers, they cannot even have a stadium to themselves. :rolleyes:

The Jest suck so much that they need to borrow Giants stadium for their home games. What a bunch of losers, they cannot even have a stadium to themselves. :rolleyes:

Even worse, the Jests ponied up 850 MILLION dollars to be co-tenants in the New Tin Can at the NJ Swamp, mostly on the backs of PSLs from their long suffering losers of a fan base. Seriously, have you ever seen a more vanilla, KMart-style stadium with zero character and imagination for so many $$$$?
Leave it to the Green Beans to build an aluminum toilet bowl for that kind of money. ;)

Even worse, the Jests ponied up 850 MILLION dollars to be co-tenants in the New Tin Can at the NJ Swamp, mostly on the backs of PSLs from their long suffering losers of a fan base. Seriously, have you ever seen a more vanilla, KMart-style stadium with zero character and imagination for so many $$$$?
Leave it to the Green Beans to build an aluminum toilet bowl for that kind of money. ;)

Well, Green Beans belong in a tin can, right? I'll be checking it out myself in a few weeks, bought some tix to the Pats-Beans showdown online today.

Well, Green Beans belong in a tin can, right? I'll be checking it out myself in a few weeks, bought some tix to the Pats-Beans showdown online today.

I hear it features.....wait for it.....................green light bulbs!!!

Should be a great game, enjoy!

The Jets need their own green mascot...sorta like a whacked out green Daffy Duck type character that all these lime colored Joisey mooks can identify with....something like....THIS....

795605-green_loontern___duck_dodgers_super.jpg

Duck Dodgers...aka the Green Loontern

Tin can...Green Beans...Giants...

Someone call Green Giant and see if they are interested in naming rights to the stadium :D

Considering the lack of cojones on most of their players, they should be called the green peas.....in fact , pea could carry a double connotation....tiny balldoonies or puny brains

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back