PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Importance To Belichick of QB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my nomination for one of the all-time best posts ever. Well-done. And thank you mods for banning the worst poster ever, in my opinion.

Ditto and you should have seen what he was like at the ESPN boards over the last month. What he had been doing here was mild in comparison to the ESPN boards.

A bunch of Tebow lovers have invaded this place and turned into a sideshow.
More like a shyt show...honestly, my tolerance for dissenting opinions, provided they are well-thought and reasoned, is pretty high. But, these screwballs bring nothing to the table other than religious intolerance, race-baiting and proselytizing. I tried, as Joker did, to give them a fair chance. But, they're bad for this board and anywhere else they choose to pollute.

More like a shyt show...honestly, my tolerance for dissenting opinions, provided they are well-thought and reasoned, is pretty high. But, these screwballs bring nothing to the table other than religious intolerance, race-baiting and proselytizing. I tried, as Joker did, to give them a fair chance. But, they're bad for this board and anywhere else they choose to pollute.

Those are the anti-Tebowistas.

... I am NOT sure who I would rather have in this year, if Brady were out for a few games. We know that Tebow is coachable, disciplined and smart. And he has actually played the position of NFL quarterback for a few games.

My idea if Brady goes down is weird. In comes Mallet AND Tebow (Out comes 1 WR and Vareen is the RB.) Hopefully the opposing defense burns a timeout then. Then they line up with Vareen wide and both Mallet and Tebow in the shotgun. If they burned a timeout they are not ready for this. If they haven't, they do now.

I have no idea what play to run, but this would freak me out if I was a defender as this is obviously a trick play of some sort.

An emergency QB is a different issue that the #3 QB. The #3 QB would be inactive. Yes, we have always had an emergency quarterback (once this was Faulk).

If Tebow is better, then we should keep him. For me, it is that simple. sfter all, Mallett might have trade value, or not.

The difference between our positions is that I don't make conclusions before the competition has taken place.

And just BTW, if both quarterbacks do well in camp and the preseason, either would be signed quickly by another team if we were to cut him.

Yes, Tebow can throw better than Faulk.:bricks:

I said it before and I'll say it again. You come off like a parody of a Tebow fan exactly how a Tebow hater would imagine it .
You have to tone it down ( If you are indeed a Tebow fan and not one of the clown's from Gang Green tolling away).
You are giving Tebow-phobes added fuel to a non existent fire .

I think you are/were right. He was too, um, too something.

I hope Belichick gives Tim some playing time this season.
I hope not.

Not because I hate Tebow, but it would mean Brady's down.

You mean in a blowout? You are new around here aren't you?:D (Get ready for cries of running up the score because Brady stay's in until it almost impossible for a comeback - like late in the 4th qtr.)

tebow-helmet-pass-9-23-12.gif

WONDERBOY!

Are we supposed to forget that Sanchez was the QB or that the corner back has a good shot at that and appears as surprised by the pass as Tebow? (As evidenced by NOT getting the interception.:D)

I hope not.

Not because I hate Tebow, but it would mean Brady's down.

You mean in a blowout? You are new around here aren't you?:D (Get ready for cries of running up the score because Brady stay's in until it almost impossible for a comeback - like late in the 4th qtr.)
My main reason for not wanting Tebow to see the field as a Patriot Quarterback is he's not suited to this Offense and well, he's an awful passing Quarterback. I'd far prefer Mallett saw the field if the choice were given.

Well the GOAT Head coach seems to think he's a good player and worthy of being signed. I think ihis opinion matters more.

Don't see the relevance. I was talking about Sanchez and Tebow. Fact: Sanchez is the better QB. Fact: Montana agrees. Fact: there's a reason why Rex and the Jets stuck with Sanchez and didn't put Tebow in.

Nuff said.

My main reason for not wanting Tebow to see the field as a Patriot Quarterback is he's not suited to this Offense and well, he's an awful passing Quarterback. I'd far prefer Mallett saw the field if the choice were given.

If there is any truth to the report that TT has trouble remembering plays, the chance has to make this football team is just about nil. This is the wrong team for someone to have a problem in that area.

Don't see the relevance. I was talking about Sanchez and Tebow. Fact: Sanchez is the better QB. Fact: Montana agrees. Fact: there's a reason why Rex and the Jets stuck with Sanchez and didn't put Tebow in.

Nuff said.

Thats not a fact.

No, it's just some people have a low tolerance for this particular brand of bull**** that includes this absurd childlike worshiping of a fringe NFL player.

Now that the problem child has been dealt with, I expect the quality of Tebow-related conversations to go up exponentially.

If there is any truth to the report that TT has trouble remembering plays, the chance has to make this football team is just about nil. This is the wrong team for someone to have a problem in that area.

This I agree with.

Are we supposed to forget that Sanchez was the QB or that the corner back has a good shot at that and appears as surprised by the pass as Tebow? (As evidenced by NOT getting the interception.:D)

No, but this is Patsfans and apparently this is how we do scouting now - scouting by gif.

My main reason is if Tebow takes the field it's very unlikely we will be trading Mallett for a 3rd round or better draft pick this coming offseason. Now needing to target a replacement for Hernandez I think having another pick in the first 3 rounds is huge.

Sanchez > Tebow. Yeah, it's a fact.

Sanchez did well initially in his career. He just got eaten alive by the media has a big mouth promise making HC who makes things even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe