PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Hysterical Mob Wants Brady Gone To Gain A Competitive Advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATS16N0

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I'm so sick of seeing Patriot fans try to `explain` our MediaGates to rival fan bases. The Patriots don't need defending. Just tell these people to STFU, and you're sorry the education system has failed them so spectacularly.

The crazed, mouth-foaming haters (journalists, ex-rival-players, and rival FANS MOST OF ALL) want Tom Brady suspended to gain a competitive advantage.

That's the truth of the matter. Let the full scope of that pathetic hypocrisy settle in.

These ranting and raving sad-cases are self righteously going on about "the integrity of the game," when deep down, below all their shallow ********, all they want is to tarnish him for revenge and -MOST IMPORTANTLY- open up the AFC this season to pretender-competition, like the Colts, the Broncos, and all the other Me-Too, Me-Too media darlings that will otherwise get the smack down from a Tom Brady lead Pats.

There's their "integrity of the game" - willfully and zealously trying to tarnish the GOAT and keep him out of Superbowl 50 (of all games), so they'll have a free ride and a good laugh.

How pathetic.

9 AFC Championship games says you don't get through the AFC unless you get through Tom Br4dy.

6 Superbowl appearances says that's a tall task, even in Patriot down years (lack of weapons, etc)

Tom Brady owns the AFC and has since 2003 (or 2001, if you like). It's his Conference. Force Tom Brady out with no evidence and the Superbowl 50 championship has a big fat * on it before 2015 even starts.

If you don't get past Tom Brady in the AFC, you're not ****ing champion.

Rival fan bases want to get Tom Brady ousted over ******** so they can play in an AFC without him. They say it's about "integrity" but they have no integrity, or they wouldn't condemn men for nothing while giving a pass to widespread PROVEN cheating infractions all around the league. They're just a ****ty, shameful mob, and an alarming example of how malicious and stupid a ****ty, shameful mob is. They want Tom Brady sidelined because then, all of a sudden, guys like Andrew Luck and JJ Watt and Ben Roethlisberger can compete for a ring. With Brady on the field, they're all just dudes Brady tramples by 45 points.

I don't know how many of you subject yourself to these performances, but the word "integrity" coming from the lips (or keyboards) of liars rings a little hollow.

I'm so sick of seeing Patriot fans try to `explain` our MediaGates to rival fan bases. The Patriots don't need defending. Just tell these people to STFU, and you're sorry the education system has failed them so spectacularly.

The crazed, mouth-foaming haters (journalists, ex-rival-players, and rival FANS MOST OF ALL) want Tom Brady suspended to gain a competitive advantage.

That's the truth of the matter. Let the full scope of that pathetic hypocrisy settle in.

These ranting and raving sad-cases are self righteously going on about "the integrity of the game," when deep down, below all their shallow ********, all they want is to tarnish him for revenge and -MOST IMPORTANTLY- open up the AFC this season to pretender-competition, like the Colts, the Broncos, and all the other Me-Too, Me-Too media darlings that will otherwise get the smack down from a Tom Brady lead Pats.

There's their "integrity of the game" - willfully and zealously trying to tarnish the GOAT and keep him out of Superbowl 50 (of all games), so they'll have a free ride and a good laugh.

How pathetic.

9 AFC Championship games says you don't get through the AFC unless you get through Tom Br4dy.

6 Superbowl appearances says that's a tall task, even in Patriot down years (lack of weapons, etc)

Tom Brady owns the AFC and has since 2003 (or 2001, if you like). It's his Conference. Force Tom Brady out with no evidence and the Superbowl 50 championship has a big fat * on it before 2015 even starts.

If you don't get passed Tom Brady in the AFC, you're not ****ing champion.

Rival fan bases want to get Tom Brady ousted over ******** so they can play in an AFC without him. They say it's about "integrity," but they have no integrity, or they wouldn't condemn men for nothing while giving a pass to widespread PROVEN cheating infractions all around the league. They're just a ****ty, shameful mob, and an alarming example of how malicious and stupid a ****ty, shameful mob is. They want Tom Brady sidelined because then, all of a sudden, guys like Andrew Luck and JJ Watt and Ben Roethlisberger can compete for a ring. With Brady on the field, they're all just dudes Brady tramples by 45 points.

I don't know how many of you subject yourself to these performances, but the word "integrity" coming from the lips (or keyboards) of liars rings a little hollow.
WOW preach it brother/sister, preach it. A winner right off the bat.

Well said! Just imagine how much sweeter will be the taste of another trip to the AFCCG and then on to victory in SB 50 after slogging through a whole year of this petty, ******** witch hunt. I, for one, can't wait. :D

Pats, dont let it bother you. Just know that we are winners and you will never be able to have an intelligent conversation with anyone ever again. Just point people to yourteamcheats.com or better yet just smile and enjoy YOUR teams success and ignore the morons. You just cant talk sports with most people.

All this does is make every win we get going forward that much sweeter. If people want to tear down legacies we can all start with Montana because his star WR admitted to cheating.

How pathetic.

If you don't get passed Tom Brady in the AFC, you're not ****ing champion.

Rival fan bases want to get Tom Brady ousted over ******** so they can play in an AFC without him. They say it's about "integrity," but they have no integrity, or they wouldn't condemn men for nothing while giving a pass to widespread PROVEN cheating infractions all around the league. They're just a ****ty, shameful mob, and an alarming example of how malicious and stupid a ****ty, shameful mob is. They want Tom Brady sidelined because then, all of a sudden, guys like Andrew Luck and JJ Watt and Ben Roethlisberger can compete for a ring. With Brady on the field, they're all just dudes Brady tramples by 45 points.

Why not just stop watching or reading whatever it is that gets to you?

I have to admit that I've gotten used to all the crying. It kind of enhances my enjoyment to know that so many dipsticks get upset over the Pats success, and that even with the help of the media and the NFL itself, they can't take us down.

One of my lasting memories from watching hours of SB celebration videos wasn't one of the Pats fans, though there were plenty of great ones. My favorite is the hater who walked up to the giant screen and put a middle finger in Belichick's face, just before he and **** Sherman had their hearts ripped out. I think of those dopes, and the many more in the media and on NFL teams, and I can't help but smile.

Then I start thinking about the greatest defensive play in NFL history, and my smile quickly turns to a chuckle.

Pats, dont let it bother you. Just know that we are winners and you will never be able to have an intelligent conversation with anyone ever again. Just point people to yourteamcheats.com or better yet just smile and enjoy YOUR teams success and ignore the morons. You just cant talk sports with most people.

All this does is make every win we get going forward that much sweeter. If people want to tear down legacies we can all start with Montana because his star WR admitted to cheating.

Don Shula is another easy target. The dummy forgot that he and the Dolphins cheated to get him as a HC, and were fined a 1st round pick and cash the year before they had their cherished 17-0 season.

It doesn't bother me. They've all overplayed their hand, from fans to journalists.

They've sunk too low for me to even see them.

I'm just calling attention to their vile hypocrisy. Their motivations are transparent. They want Brady out so they can compete for a championship while citing "the integrity of the game."

A complete farce by a bunch of degenerate losers

It's about money to me. Every franchise wants to make more and they have to win to do that. The more shocking reports the media writes, the more hits they get, more ads they sell. Then there's the whole storyline thing. It's becoming like WWE if it's not already. I'm just waiting for a ref to be hit by a chair at this point.

Funny thing is, if BB sticks around for 5-7 years of JG, I believe you'll see the same thing all over again. Not that he'll be Brady, but that he will have tremendous success and a few SBs himself. Gronk will still be in his prime, the online seems to be shoring up long term so watch out.

And they will continue to ***** and complain.

Funny thing is, if BB sticks around for 5-7 years of JG, I believe you'll see the same thing all over again. Not that he'll be Brady, but that he will have tremendous success and a few SBs himself. Gronk will still be in his prime, the online seems to be shoring up long term so watch out.

And they will continue to ***** and complain.

the haters will just keep whining when BB and Jimmy G are winning super bowls

that's just what they do

they hate us cause they aint us

Well said! Just imagine how much sweeter will be the taste of another trip to the AFCCG and then on to victory in SB 50 after slogging through a whole year of this petty, ******** witch hunt. I, for one, can't wait. :D

That's what it's going to take to quiet these people down.

The media is nothing but reality TV. They don't post news for news.....they post news for RATINGS. They will post whatever gives them the best ratings...just like reality TV. This deflate-gate non-scandal PROVES IT. The Pats are the most hated team in the country. We have real problems in our country that need to be addressed by the media but what do they blow up? Deflate-gate. Why? Because it sheds a bad light on Brady and the Pats which makes for good RATINGS.

We are reaching the levels, in terms of media attention, of the O.J. Simpson trial, George Zimmerman trial, etc. Aaron Hernandez, a man who MURDERED PEOPLE, is getting less media attention than Deflate-gate. We are living in the Twilight Zone.

I love me some Brady. Memba when they kept four QBs to make sure not to lose him ? Memba that time Madden said he should take a knee, but he decided to win the SB instead ? Memba that time he won his third SB before turning 30 ? Memba that time he tossed it to Moss deep to seal #16 and get records ? Memba that time he was down by double digits and won the fourth title ? Memba that time Pedro compared him to a mango ?

I love me some winning. I love me some Tom F- Brady.

Don Shula is another easy target. The dummy forgot that he and the Dolphins cheated to get him as a HC, and were fined a 1st round pick and cash the year before they had their cherished 17-0 season.

Don Shula is just a grumpy senile puppet at this point. The hypocrisy and double standards are what make all of this nauseating. Just laugh at it. This is what the world has become.

Think about it. People pay a lot of money to listen to Jordan Belfort speak, a guy who ruined a countless amount of lives. The planet is full of losers who respect and make wealthy a guy who got wealthy ruining peoples lives.

[...]

That's pretty much it, with one minor change: they want Brady suspended to eliminate a competitive disadvantage. Even with Brady suspended the Pats will be competitive, and the rest of the league knows it, but they all hope that at least they'll have a chance of a level playing field.

But they're wrong. Truth is, as long as Belichick is coaching the team, he'll find a way to out-think and out-prepare and out-work the rest of the league. We routinely hear that veterans joining the Patriots from other teams comment on how it's different here. Nothing Goodell or the rest of the league can do will ever change that.

If Brady is suspended for four games I figure the Pats will go 3-1 or maybe 4-0, no disaster any more than Matt Cassell was a disaster when Brady went down in the first quarter of the opening game. This year there will be more chance to prepare, if Brady is suspended, and less problem as a result.

Basically, this is the league's latest attempt to enforce parity, and it will be no more successful than anything else has been in holding the Pats down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back