PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Hoodie parties hard: Set Sail Aboard the Belichick Party Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you copy/paste the story... cant read without subscribing or signing in...

Unfortunately, per Ian, the "forum rules" don't allow cutting and pasting the whole article:

3) Do Not cut and paste entire articles
Do not cut and paste entire articles and post them here. You are allowed to take sentence or two and provide a link, but cutting and pasting an entire article is not allowed. I understand it's done elsewhere, but it is copyright infringement and we don't permit it.

Here's a sample of the writing: "The Belichick Party Cruise leaves from Providence RI at 4:45 a.m.....I telephone the Gronk Party Cruise to see if it's got any space, but I learn it is A) sold out and B) I'm am approximately 75 years too old for the Gronk Party Cruise."

Unfortunately, per Ian, the "forum rules" don't allow cutting and pasting the whole article:

3) Do Not cut and paste entire articles
Do not cut and paste entire articles and post them here. You are allowed to take sentence or two and provide a link, but cutting and pasting an entire article is not allowed. I understand it's done elsewhere, but it is copyright infringement and we don't permit it.

Here's a sample of the writing: "The Belichick Party Cruise leaves from Providence RI at 4:45 a.m.....I telephone the Gronk Party Cruise to see if it's got any space, but I learn it is A) sold out and B) I'm am approximately 75 years too old for the Gronk Party Cruise."
Ah yes I forgot, thank you anyways

What would BB do?

1. post a link that googles the 1st paragraph
  2. post a link that googles the 2nd paragraph
  3. post a link that googles the 3rd paragraph....
:D

can you copy/paste the story... cant read without subscribing or signing in...
Clear your cookies from your cache and one can read the entire article, without subscribing or logging in.

The Vessel

The vessel is The Krevetka, a 140-meter former Russian cargo ship primarily used to deliver copper and powdered milk. Abandoned in Delaware for most of the ‘90s, it was signed to the Patriots practice squad in 2010 and caught 43 passes in the 2011 season.

I am shown to my quarters by a Belichick Party Cruise assistant named Serge. I ask Serge how long he has been working with Belichick, and he says, “Sorry, assistants don’t talk. Policy.”​

The key thing Jason forgot: BB obviously knew he was a journalist, and hence he ended up on the Belichick Media Party Cruise.

The real Belichick Party Cruise—in which he will actually crack jokes and reminisce about the good old days—is right after the draft. ;)

Captain Queegdell ....meanwhile, his guillotine beckons...
eheheh... hey Roger, I have video of the Patriots cheating... i can't let you in the room to see it, but here, just stick your head through this box to see it... a little further... and never mind the sound of metal whisking downward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents