PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update on Patriots hotel, Party at The Vine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
This is the first update on club events scheduled for Super Bowl Week, which begins on Sunday, January 27th thru Super Bowl Sunday on February 3rd.

First though, here is team info.

The Patriots are scheduled to arrive in the valley on Sunday, January 27th.

They will be staying at the Kierland Resort,the same hotel they stayed at when they last came here , to play the Cardinals.

The Patriots will have practice sessions at ASU, and I don't believe that there will be any access for fans.

Now, here are some club events.

TUESDAY, JANUARY 29th

There will be a crew at THE VINE from WBZ-TV, Channel 4 in Boston to do a video on the club and they want to have a lot of Pats fans there, in Pats gear, for the video which will appear on Boston television.

SO if you can get to the Vine, it is scheduled for Tuesday, January 29th, between 5-5:30 PM.

ALL PATS FANS ARE WELCOME... COME ON DOWN.

THURSDAY, JANUARY 31st

The Official "Blue Collar Patriot Fan Super Bowl Pre Game Bash" will be held at the Vine on Thursday Evening, January 31st beginning at 7PM until "whenever."

The Vine will be extending the property into the parking lot with chain link fencing, outdoor seating, tables, bar, grill and TV's, and there will be a great Disc Jockey on hand for musical entertainment.

Videos of Patriot 2007 success will be played on the TV screens.

We can't name names at this time, but we are expecting some guests from the Patriots, some Boston media, possibly some forum Patriot Alumni Players, and the COORS GIRLS and the BUD GIRLS.

Admission is FREE, and there is NO cover charge. All Pats fans, members or not, are welcome. We are expecting Patriot fans from all over the country, and out of the country to converge on the Vine. DON'T MISS IT.

While there will be Super Bowl parties all across the valley during the week, you would pay anywhere from $200 to $1,000 or more with the hopes of, maybe, seeing a celebrity or former sports star....at the VINE, you will have a ball with real fans, and some great guests that actually will talk to you, and who will be able to name at least three players on the Patriots, which I doubt any of those other celebrities can do.

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST AND SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2ND

Unofficial get togethers at the Vine. Just drop in, see who might be there, say hello and maybe have a quick bite, or drink. There are bound to be a lot of Pats fans coming in and out, and maybe some unexpected personalities, too.

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 3rd

What may be the biggest Fan Super Bowl Party in the valley, the Vine will, once more, have the area extended with the fencing, and with the addition of the outdoor area will be able to accommodate thousands of Pats fans. There will be Pats items for sale, and lots of other great things going on, including some give aways, etc.

IF YOU ARE A PATRIOT FAN THAT LIVES IN THE VALLEY, OR VISITING THE VALLEY, AND DON'T HAVE A TICKET TO THE GAME, THE VINE IS THE PLACE TO BE FOR SUPER BOWL SUNDAY. DON'T MISS IT.

Doors will open at approximately 10AM. Kickoff for the game is 4PM, Arizona Time.

Check our website for updates.

www.nepfca.com

Last edited:
anyone go to the last party at the Vine when we played the Cardinals in 2004?

Same here. Pretty loud and crowded, but it was fun meeting Tom Curran, and Felger signed his book to me. Little did I know how much of a poor man's Craig Kilborn ASS he'd turn out to be. I missed out on meeting Robert Kraft, though. I think I'd heard he stopped by.

Last edited:
anyone go to the last party at the Vine when we played the Cardinals in 2004?

if that was the pat tillman tribute game, my son and i were there fri or sat. night. whenever the bash was. it was fenced off and we met some old friends there we hadn't seen in years.

if that was the pat tillman tribute game, my son and i were there fri or sat. night. whenever the bash was. it was fenced off and we met some old friends there we hadn't seen in years.

Yep, the Pat Tillman game - pretty neat to be there for that. Tributes all around the NFL that day, but obviously most special to be in Arizona. The Vine Bash that NEM (et al) put together blew my mind - and that was just for a regular season game! REALLY bummed I won't be there for the Super Bowl, but hope everyone checks out the Vine and reports back!

Same here. Pretty loud and crowded, but it was fun meeting Tom Curran, and Felger signed his book to me. Little did I know how much of a poor man's Craig Kilborn ASS he'd turn out to be. I missed out on meeting Robert Kraft, though. I think I'd heard he stopped by.

I was there, but it was the opposite: I didn't meet Curran or Felger, but had a nice chat with Robert Kraft. Fun time.

how close to the stadium is the Vine?

About 20 miles. More like 25 highway miles since it's roundabout.

i heard NEM is going to be directing Superbowl traffic with road flares, secretly diverting everyone to the vine.

any truth to that?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey