PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk Parties Hard: Video and Recap, The Gronkowski Party Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup....he's a health freak who like to party...he's already made it clear to coach that having fun is what inspires him to work out more and harder.

the other 99% of the time, he's avoiding carbs, loading up on proteins and consuming for the purpose of maximizing his workouts

Yeah. I've never taken issue with his drinking. He does it in the offseason. It's his life and there is nothing wrong with that. I was more or less responding to the "drink some" part of your quote. I've seen the dude in action. He drinks like a frat guy. But, at 6'7", he can. People that compare him with Manziel need to check themselves. I see that all the time on social media. Gronk is nothing like Manziel. During the season and during offseason workouts, he's nothing short of a professional. The offseason is his own time. Let him do what he wants if it's harmless.

Yeah. I've never taken issue with his drinking. He does it in the offseason. It's his life and there is nothing wrong with that. I was more or less responding to the "drink some" part of your quote. I've seen the dude in action. He drinks like a frat guy. But, at 6'7", he can. People that compare him with Manziel need to check themselves. I see that all the time on social media. Gronk is nothing like Manziel. During the season and during offseason workouts, he's nothing short of a professional. The offseason is his own time. Let him do what he wants if it's harmless.

this is who you're talking about...edelman on left, gronk on right
gronktextone.png

gronk2.png

In other news the sky is blue

I don't like the alcohol intake tbh. I'm a believer that excessive alcohol intake takes its toll on the body and can have an effect on your athleticism down the line, in particular causing joint and muscle injuries and recovery from those injuries. He needs to learn to have fun without excessive alcohol intake.

That thought came to my mind when Gronk started cramping up during the AFCCG and missed a critical series.

ehhh he's still a child in a mans body..don't think he will ever change..maybe when out of football not he won't be changing IMO

ehhh he's still a child in a mans body..don't think he will ever change..maybe when out of football not he won't be changing IMO
Gronk is the type of person that needs football and all the discipline it requires.

He may struggle once his playing days are over. So let's hope that's a long time from today

That thought came to my mind when Gronk started cramping up during the AFCCG and missed a critical series.

seriously? do you realize how dumb this sounds?

A very close family member of mine has a video of Gronkowski at a hotel pool party just hanging out and talking to several girls. In the middle of it all, he just pulls back his very loose shorts and starts scratching away with all his parts exposed for 7 or 8 seconds.

A lot of restraint shown by the family member who refuses to send to TMZ or whatever.

Gronk’s Party Ship: What we learned

everybody is having fun.........to put it any other way is to be true to the fellowship of the miserable

Brady knocks chicks up out of wedlock, Gronk throws parties

Beats being Dante Fowler watching your GF and the mother of his child duke it out

I realize I'm being a prude, but this and other recent behavior seems excessive. There can be a fine line between lots of fun and trouble. OTOH, expecting the Gronk to to pursue more intellectual endeavors is unrealistic.

I realize I'm being a prude, but this and other recent behavior seems excessive. There can be a fine line between lots of fun and trouble. OTOH, expecting the Gronk to to pursue more intellectual endeavors is unrealistic.

Trouble? Like what?

Brady's had more trouble in his private life

Trouble? Like what?

Brady's had more trouble in his private life

Wouldn't even have to be Gronk's doing, but one of his party who gets drunk and aggressive in an atmosphere where there are other drunk and aggressive characters.

Last edited:
Amazing to see other players around the league claiming that a double standard is applied for Gronk and his partying antics.

There is an article on USA Today that I saw with actual crybaby tweets from guys like Prince Amakamura and Charles James, with comparisons to guys like OBJ and Cam Newton.

Add Tony Romo and Victor Cruz to the list of whining little wimps. Unreal.

Groin works his ass off and plays hard, good for him, it's a great way to live your life.

That Bastard.

I know.....in the bottom shot, the girls who are touching him are happy......the ones who aren't, aren't....I mean look at the chick on the right holding his leg.....

I think the biggest issue is the envy of wanting to be with him and wanting to be him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents