PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk works hard to join the party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously some positions require tremendous strength and bulk. Brady himself has said this though and admits that the training requirements are different for Linebacker that it is for the kicker... However, that does not mean that some of the flexibility stuff would not help him or anyone.
I'm certain it will help him but what part of his training regimine does he drop?

All I'm doing is challenging the implication that seeing Guerrero will enable him to be more durable and less injured.

My point was he gets hit every game and not where he can protect himself either. Gronk is 270 and some defenders just bounce off him so they have to lunge at his knees to bring him down. As for being used as a blocker, it's a lot less poundage than you think. He's a very big, strong guy. Brady takes a lot of blind side hits and pops up easily (most of the time). But I think it's apple and oranges to a point. Gronk is just injury prone and it has nothing to do with his toughness. Not saying either that doing "Brady exercises" will reduce his injuries. That Earl Thomas hit would snap a normal person in half.

I don't question any football players toughness. That's not the issue.

I have a problem with people staying if Gronk was more pliable he would get injured less.

As you say it's apples and oranges

Interesting on Richards - I didn't know he was battling a knee injury last year.

Jordan Richards is one of the worst picks ever, Jake Bequete was a more productive player.

Yeah the dude is not human. I for one cannot wait to see him on the field again.

Yeah the dude is not human. I for one cannot wait to see him on the field again.

This is a very important work out. He works out the core and the arm muscle training it to do explosive downward motion.

You know people think he just spikes that well cause he is a natural. Not true. This shows how hard he needs to work to be able to spike the ball the way he does and I want people appreciate the effort he puts in to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes